Medical Examination - Regarding X-Ray, Please Help

aartish

Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As part of the medicals we were asked to do X-ray, the day DMP was finalizing the case they called me to tell that Radiologist spotted a dot and was advised to do a lateral view X-ray. In the lateral view X-Ray nothing was found. In fact the lab did the front X-ray again and they did not find anything in the subsequent x-ray. My case was finalized and reports were sent to Ottawa. Now CIC has sent request for further test which I believe are CT scan etc. I have never had any medical condition and all my tests were perfect. I had done my tests at eMedical centre.

Can someone suggest what should I do, could it be possible that CIC has not looked at my second x-ray report?

How much time does it take for CT scan and results etc?

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Probably CIC was just trying to be very careful and requesting that additional CT scan. My spouse had a similar situation. Please
refer to the thread below.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-read-additional-medical-requests-experience-t158482.0.html

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aartish said:
As part of the medicals we were asked to do X-ray, the day DMP was finalizing the case they called me to tell that Radiologist spotted a dot and was advised to do a lateral view X-ray. In the lateral view X-Ray nothing was found. In fact the lab did the front X-ray again and they did not find anything in the subsequent x-ray. My case was finalized and reports were sent to Ottawa. Now CIC has sent request for further test which I believe are CT scan etc. I have never had any medical condition and all my tests were perfect. I had done my tests at eMedical centre.

Can someone suggest what should I do, could it be possible that CIC has not looked at my second x-ray report?

aartish, when did your medical results reach CIC and did you receive a request for CT scan via email and when was it?

cecdec2012

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 7,2012
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
upfront June 2013, uploaded nov 22
Passport Req..
Dec 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16 , 2013
aartish said:

. Hi Aartish that's totally not a good news. Am a dec applicant but done upfront medical exam. My x ray shows a spot so did a additional xray. I had bronchial asthma before . So dmp asked me to gve sputum smears and sputum culture to rule out suspect of tb infection. It will take 6 - 8 weeks for the result. I've done it july 24. Then dmp asked me to do another chest x ray when I get the result. Hopefully negative t
So she can clear me and send the e medical after. Dunno why they require you for ct scan.

aartish

Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecdec2012 said:
. Hi Aartish that's totally not a good news. Am a dec applicant but done upfront medical exam. My x ray shows a spot so did a additional xray. I had bronchial asthma before . So dmp asked me to gve sputum smears and sputum culture to rule out suspect of tb infection. It will take 6 - 8 weeks for the result. I've done it july 24. Then dmp asked me to do another chest x ray when I get the result. Hopefully negative t
So she can clear me and send the e medical after. Dunno why they require you for ct scan.
I have never had any medical condition ever (touchwood), and my second X-ray was perfect even the lab confirmed. may be CIC missed my second x-ray results. I have dropped them an email lets see. Even my doctor has sent the additional description. Hopefully everything will be alright.

aartish

Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yahoo7 said:
aartish, when did your medical results reach CIC and did you receive a request for CT scan via email and when was it?
CT scan was my speculation, I meant additional medical request. the request was through mail and stated that see the doctor.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aartish said:
CT scan was my speculation, I meant additional medical request. the request was through mail and stated that see the doctor.
Did you receive a sealed envelope from CIC by mail and when was that?

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aartish,Did you or DMP get any reply from CIC?

olasupo123

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My family and I just left the finished medical screening for express entry at the designated immigration facility in my country. Upon completion of the medical examination, we were asked to wait to see the doctor for our x-ray results.

We went to the Doctors office, and he told us we could go that we were cleared.

Is that how it works? Is it that simple?

Kaysce

Feb 24, 2023
I had my Medicals 2days ago. Some minutes after having my xray and then waiting to see nurse and then doctor, i received a message to come for an additional xray... when i saw the doc, he also said same and that i can do it then and see him back in an hour.

when i went for the second xray they did ap + lordotic xray (stood facing the device but bent backwards )

Please Did anyone face this situation in this group? i'm concerned. Thanks

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hello Everyone,

My family and I just left the finished medical screening for express entry at the designated immigration facility in my country. Upon completion of the medical examination, we were asked to wait to see the doctor for our x-ray results.

We went to the Doctors office, and he told us we could go that we were cleared.

Is that how it works? Is it that simple?
No
I think they just checked if the x-ray was fine. Quality and they don't have to take it again, so they let you go.