+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL EXAMINATION....MADE EASY

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
no problem at all
jeesyang said:
Hi!

I have a fracture on my left foot with stainless steel implants. Its about four months after my surgery and I still have a slight limp when I walk. Will this affect my application? Thank you for the reply! =)

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Does any one know, after they receive the medical report from hospital what is the next process and how long we need to wait. I have completed my medical examination a month ago and Ecas shows its received 3 weeks back, however I yet to hear from them for the next set of process.

-Y

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Year2011 said:
Does any one know, after they receive the medical report from hospital what is the next process and how long we need to wait. I have completed my medical examination a month ago and Ecas shows its received 3 weeks back, however I yet to hear from them for the next set of process.

-Y
its not certain for all application, the time is different case to case but currently applicants are getting DM within 15 days to 2 months after Medical

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Hi All,

Thanks a lot for a great information. I have a question:

If the tests VDRL and TPHA for Syphilis are positive and after diagnosis at the panel medical centre for Canadian Immigration which is an IOM centre, they provide a treatment which is three injections of Penicillin continuously for three weeks (one injection per week). How does it effect the medical decision for immigration in family class?

Please share your thoughts on that.

Regards

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Hi All,

Thanks a lot for a great information. I have a question:

If the tests VDRL and TPHA for Syphilis are positive and after diagnosis at the panel medical centre for Canadian Immigration which is an IOM centre, they provide a treatment which is three injections of Penicillin continuously for three weeks (one injection per week). How does it effect the medical decision for immigration in family class?

Please share your thoughts on that.

Regards

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Vats said:
its not certain for all application, the time is different case to case but currently applicants are getting DM within 15 days to 2 months after Medical
Thanks much, however my case is more than 2 months old. as I did my medical on last week of Feb'14 and yet to hear from them. Is that a good idea to contact them over mail/ telephone?

Please suggest as I am really worried now. My ecas status shows medical received

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Year2011 said:
Thanks much, however my case is more than 2 months old. as I did my medical on last week of Feb'14 and yet to hear from them. Is that a good idea to contact them over mail/ telephone?

Please suggest as I am really worried now. My ecas status shows medical received
If you got the confirmation than there is no need of the follow up. I feel everything is ok.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Thanks for this valuable thread!!!! +1 for you

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
I dont know what is wrong with my case. For the initial medical exam, the doctor reported simply and generally that I have got a mass on the front neck. After 16 days, I was asked to see a doctor referred by the 1st doctor of the panel physians to check the mass and do ultrasound. The referred doctor (the 2nd one) said on the report that I have got a lipoma with 3.5cm diameter, he added that it is no pain so no treatment required, the report said whenever I feel discomfortable in life I can ask for removal and if necessary, I should take ultrasound once every one year. But in the part of the "patient's education" on the report, he said: "Most lipoma is benign, but anapathological results is the final diagnosis".

My question is: are there any problems for my application? The statement of the doctor in the 'patient's education' part (red line above) will be a drawback for my application because CIC will ask more tests or ask for removing the lipoma?

I took the further medical exam 4 weeks ago, but I haven't got any feedback from CIC. And my Ecas status hasn't shown yet: "Medical results have been received".

Please give comments to my case.

Many thanks!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
I think no problem at all just wait for CIC review of your medical than only they will upload third line

danny2009 said:
I dont know what is wrong with my case. For the initial medical exam, the doctor reported simply and generally that I have got a mass on the front neck. After 16 days, I was asked to see a doctor referred by the 1st doctor of the panel physians to check the mass and do ultrasound. The referred doctor (the 2nd one) said on the report that I have got a lipoma with 3.5cm diameter, he added that it is no pain so no treatment required, the report said whenever I feel discomfortable in life I can ask for removal and if necessary, I should take ultrasound once every one year. But in the part of the "patient's education" on the report, he said: "Most lipoma is benign, but anapathological results is the final diagnosis".

My question is: are there any problems for my application? The statement of the doctor in the 'patient's education' part (red line above) will be a drawback for my application because CIC will ask more tests or ask for removing the lipoma?

I took the further medical exam 4 weeks ago, but I haven't got any feedback from CIC. And my Ecas status hasn't shown yet: "Medical results have been received".

Please give comments to my case.

Many thanks!

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 2014
Vats said:
I think no problem at all just wait for CIC review of your medical than only they will upload third line
Thank you, Vats!

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Rainbow.Rainbow said:
If you got the confirmation than there is no need of the follow up. I feel everything is ok.
Thanks much Rainbow, I was worried as I felt, it's an unusual waiting period, where most of the forum mates mentioned that, after the medical test they have been asked to submit the passport and pay the landing fee. I yet get the info from CIC on the same.

-Y

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 2014
@year2011,

Please provide your timeline on the left side.

Thank you!