+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL EXAMINATION....MADE EASY

kepler

Sep 17, 2013
Hello folks,
My mother was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis about 1 year ago. She is on medication but overally good.
I'll be sponsering her for permanent residenc

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks, well that is for sure. Was wondering though is this going to cause a major issue? She has no complication so far.
Are you sure she has RA and not osteoarthritis? RA is an autoimmune disease that is often treated with biological which are $$$. Osteoarthritis is very common especially as you get older and is treated with pain relief plus gentle exercise/movement.

kepler

Sep 17, 2013
Are you sure she has RA and not osteoarthritis? RA is an autoimmune disease that is often treated with biological which are $$$. Osteoarthritis is very common especially as you get older and is treated with pain relief plus gentle exercise/movement.
Yes, she has diagnosed with RA and that is an autoimmune illness. But it is controlled by anti inflammatory pain killers and etc and it the dosage typically reduced by time. My mom is 55.

Waseem Shaikh

Nov 2, 2017
Thank you, Vats!
Hi Danny,
What was your Medical result for Lipoma. Did canadian govt ask for more tests or it cleared it first go.
please reply as i have got someone who has the similar query and his medical is in couple of days.
god bless you.