+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical examination - lung scar

ThaisTulio

Jul 16, 2021
Hi,
My husband did his medical examination two weeks ago. The doctor asked him to go back and redo his x-ray. Today the doctor called him saying that they found a scar in his lung, and that it is nothing to worry about, but immigration can ask him additional exams. We applied under the new TR to PR pathway, and now I don’t know what to expect. The doctor said it is something normal, that could’ve happened because of a pneumonia or other infection. I’m scared!

Do you think our application could be refused because of this lung scar? we do have all the requirements: qualifying work experience, permit to work, proficiency language scores above CBL 4, Canadian work experience in the NOC field (1+ years). I read somewhere that it may cause a 6 months delay in the application. Is it true?

thanks

julicanada

Aug 17, 2021
Hi,
My husband did his medical examination two weeks ago. The doctor asked him to go back and redo his x-ray. Today the doctor called him saying that they found a scar in his lung, and that it is nothing to worry about, but immigration can ask him additional exams. We applied under the new TR to PR pathway, and now I don’t know what to expect. The doctor said it is something normal, that could’ve happened because of a pneumonia or other infection. I’m scared!

Do you think our application could be refused because of this lung scar? we do have all the requirements: qualifying work experience, permit to work, proficiency language scores above CBL 4, Canadian work experience in the NOC field (1+ years). I read somewhere that it may cause a 6 months delay in the application. Is it true?

thanks
Hi, Do you have any update from CIC regarding your husband's medical?