+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical examination - late by several days

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
HI

First, you should've got reminder mail to do medical test because you didn't send anything... this kind of maill might be sent on the end of June.. usually after a month , so check it there is a probably solution

And actually, I didn't try that CSE form... I luckily got a chance to do medical test.... To be honest, I dont know Sorry....
Thats the only medical request I received no more mails for june, so you receive an email again regarding medical request?

ggottawa

Sep 17, 2015
What did you include in your cse? But have you done the medical ?
I did not include anything.
In CSE, I simply mentioned that I have checked the message from the immigration office a bit late and I would send the medical test in several days.
Then, my wife did the medical test in a few days.
Probably, you will not hear anything from the immigration office after you submit the CSE.
Please do not panic, and send the medical test ASAP.
Being late by several weeks may not be a critical issue.
Good Luck.

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I did not include anything.
In CSE, I simply mentioned that I have checked the message from the immigration office a bit late and I would send the medical test in several days.
Then, my wife did the medical test in a few days.
Probably, you will not hear anything from the immigration office after you submit the CSE.
Please do not panic, and send the medical test ASAP.
Being late by several weeks may not be a critical issue.
Good Luck.
Thank you im just really worried coz we are now 6 weeks delayed from the due date they gave us,, have you checked the status of your account if they received the medical?

Waf.2490

Oct 26, 2018
Hello ..
Please can you tell us what happened with you at the end ?? As I have same issue .. I am really so worried about that

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello ..
Please can you tell us what happened with you at the end ?? As I have same issue .. I am really so worried about that
Everything went well. I emailed the local visa office since our file has been transferred.. they emailed me back giving me 30 days extension , you can email your lvo if your file has been transferred if not yet you can call ircc.. do not worry to much.. its ok.. just make sure to resolve it asap! Good luck

Reactions: Max055

Rizwana Razik

Dec 2, 2018
Hi,
I am from Sri Lanka.My husband is a student in canada. Since I wanted to support my husband,I applied for open work permit on 22nd November 2018.And I received an email that my application is under process at IRCC on 28th November 2018.It has been more than one and half months.But I still didn't get instructions to do the medical.May I know the reason,why I didn't receive the letter for medical still.Should I lose hopes?Kindly reply as I am waiting to go to my husband.

Kaled1369

May 23, 2019
Hi,
I am from Sri Lanka.My husband is a student in canada. Since I wanted to support my husband,I applied for open work permit on 22nd November 2018.And I received an email that my application is under process at IRCC on 28th November 2018.It has been more than one and half months.But I still didn't get instructions to do the medical.May I know the reason,why I didn't receive the letter for medical still.Should I lose hopes?Kindly reply as I am waiting to go to my husband.
Check your junk section in your email it might be there if not just wait

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hi
My wife was sent her medical test form on Feb 28. She reviewed her emails in the month of may and found it. Can we use the same form to do the medical test or we have to request a new one? Please help

Kaled1369

May 23, 2019
Hi
My wife was sent her medical test form on Feb 28. She reviewed her emails in the month of may and found it. Can we use the same form to do the medical test or we have to request a new one? Please help
Hi I had the same problem go on the ircc website and go on webform send an explanation on what happened for me they sent me in email saying i can use the same medical exam go do the medical exam and send them a web form make sure you send it in your wifes name unless she has givin you full option to do so but you should be good.

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
But the date of the medical was from Feb 28 and we had to hand in before mar 30 2019, how can we send the same one now it is June 2019? I requested them to send a new one, I called them in may. So I'm not sure if it will work.

Kaled1369

May 23, 2019
Don't worry hopefully its not bad because they sent my wifes medical exam January 2 and we didn't not see it until may 20 called ircc the next day sent me an email for a webform explained everything 1 week and the person incharge of the application sent me a email saying i can use my medical exam sent on January 2 make sure your wife fills up a webform as soon as possible and say you have booked a exam and the should reply saying u can use the same one