+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical examination for supervisa

Jul 14, 2023
I had undergone a medical examination on june 29th 2023 prior to the issuance of my supervisa which was issued to me by july. However I intend to travel only by march 24.will my medical be valid till then. Pl. Assist.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I had undergone a medical examination on june 29th 2023 prior to the issuance of my supervisa which was issued to me by july. However I intend to travel only by march 24.will my medical be valid till then. Pl. Assist.
Medical doesn’t have to be valid when you travel. Your supervisa has to be valid when you travel and you have to be able to secure and prove that you have a valid 1 year supervisa medical insurance. I’m assuming you probably need to update the insurance company about any changes to your health before travelling to Canada and starting the one year policy. If you don’t and make a claim they will investigate your recent health history and likely refuse any claims if you hadn’t provided accurate health information.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I just submitted the Super Visa Application for my in-laws through IRCC Portal. My question is: Can they do the Medical now in the meantime before the formal Medical Request from IRCC? this way they can save time. But will i be able to send it to IRCC?