+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Examination for Spouse

nipuntiku

Jan 3, 2020
Hi,

Can someone please help me with some information on medical exam for Spouse.

She is applying under the outside Canada program and I have already submitted all the documents to CPC.

She is planning to come to Canada in the meantime on tourist visa. In between if the medical request comes, can she do her medical in Canada ??

Also, similarly when does th biometric request comes.

Someone pls suggest as CPC is not answering any calls.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
She is planning to come to Canada in the meantime on tourist visa. In between if the medical request comes, can she do her medical in Canada ??
Yes. The medical request letter only says 'in your area' and provides an internet link to help you find a physician or clinic that are qualified, including in Canada. There is nothing in the letter saying you must do abroad or otherwise limiting.

nipuntiku

Jan 3, 2020
Yes. The medical request letter only says 'in your area' and provides an internet link to help you find a physician or clinic that are qualified, including in Canada. There is nothing in the letter saying you must do abroad or otherwise limiting.
Thanks a lot for the quick response. Can you also tell me (if you have an idea) the approximate time for them to ask for Biometrics post submission of the documents. I read that Biometric can only be done in the country from where the primary applicant is applying. Please suggest