+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam

Satbirr

Apr 4, 2018
Hey guys...last week I underwent a medical exam which is required for the express entry. Right now I’m healthy but I’m still very much anxious about the results. My main question is do I get to know about the results and if there is any problem, will the panel physician let me know about that.??

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
The panel physician will be unable to provide any information about any medical issues that would result in a Procedural Fairness Letter (I.e your condition(s) is(are) a threat to Canadians or would cause excessive demand on the medical system in Canada if you were admitted).

This decision is made by the medical team at the IRCC.

You can find the status of your medical exam results on the screen within your Express Entry account on the Canada.ca website.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey guys...last week I underwent a medical exam which is required for the express entry. Right now I’m healthy but I’m still very much anxious about the results. My main question is do I get to know about the results and if there is any problem, will the panel physician let me know about that.??
Hi

If the Panel Physician sees something that requires medical attention, they will let you know.

Satbirr

Apr 4, 2018
Hi

If the Panel Physician sees something that requires medical attention, they will let you know.
How long does they usually take to reply in that condition...it has been 7 days since I’ve given my medical test and I haven’t heard anything from them yet...does that suggest that everything must have been alright..?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
How long does they usually take to reply in that condition...it has been 7 days since I’ve given my medical test and I haven’t heard anything from them yet...does that suggest that everything must have been alright..?
If you needed medical attention, of course they would have told you by now.

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Another key point is that the threshold for excessive demand is now nearly $20,000 CDN per year whereas it was under $7,000 until earlier this week. Therefore, only very serious medical conditions would result in a Procedural Fairness Letter, such as cancers that are expected to require ongoing treatment (e.g Metastatic breast cancer, advanced stage lung cancer).

Satbirr

Apr 4, 2018
Another key point is that the threshold for excessive demand is now nearly $20,000 CDN per year whereas it was under $7,000 until earlier this week. Therefore, only very serious medical conditions would result in a Procedural Fairness Letter, such as cancers that are expected to require ongoing treatment (e.g Metastatic breast cancer, advanced stage lung cancer).
Hi..thanks for your reply, what about the conditions like influenza, hiv, hepatitis b or sphyllis...is that the responsibility of the panel physician to let the patient know about that before submitting their application to the immigration..?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hi..thanks for your reply, what about the conditions like influenza, hiv, hepatitis b or sphyllis...is that the responsibility of the panel physician to let the patient know about that before submitting their application to the immigration..?
It sounds to me like you already know you have one of these conditions and that is why you are asking the question.

Satbirr

Apr 4, 2018
It sounds to me like you already know you have one of these conditions and that is why you are asking the question.
To be honest, I was a little nervous before giving the medical exam maybe because I haven’t got myself tested before and I was curious if something turned out to be abnormal, it would be very difficult for me in my future life...when they checked my blood pressure, it was 150/100, the value that I haven’t seen before when I checked my bp, thus adding fuel to the fire. Since that day I am into a lot of depression and anxiety, just praying for my results to be normal. That’s the main reason why I’m asking these questions.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If the medical finds anything, it's going to be there whether you worry or not, so there is no point worrying yourself.

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I do not believe that it is the responsibility of the panel physician to inform you of any findings.

However you can obtain a copy of the examination results including tests to see for yourself.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I do not believe that it is the responsibility of the panel physician to inform you of any findings.

However you can obtain a copy of the examination results including tests to see for yourself.
As already stated, if the Panel Physician finds something that requires medical attention, they will inform the person.

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
hello guys
which medical issues cause the reject of the WP or PR and what about the high blood pressure