+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam

Nicolle

Jan 23, 2014
Hi guys, please help me, i've submitted my application through online and i also undergo medical exam, and the physician told me that he will going to send it to cic, now cic emailed me that they need my medical result.
What will i do?

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Nicolle said:
Hi guys, please help me, i've submitted my application through online and i also undergo medical exam, and the physician told me that he will going to send it to cic, now cic emailed me that they need my medical result.
What will i do?

Thanks
The Dr. should have given you a receipt copy for the medical, attach it to an email and send it to the visa office.

Nicolle

Jan 23, 2014
Thanks PMM, he gave an upfront medical report(client biodata and summary) IMM 1017B.
And he said he already send it in Ottawa. I send my application through online in jaimaica. How will i inform them that I already undergo medical examinations.
Pls pls guys help me.thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Nicolle said:
Thanks PMM, he gave an upfront medical report(client biodata and summary) IMM 1017B.
And he said he already send it in Ottawa. I send my application through online in jaimaica. How will i inform them that I already undergo medical examinations.
Pls pls guys help me.thanks
1. You scan it and copy it to the email that CIC sent you and send it back.

Nicolle

Jan 23, 2014
Actually it's not email. It's a message from my cic account, so you can't be able to reply it.do i need to call ottowa to check if they received it or the physician should do it.
Thanks