+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam

kevinszeto

Jul 30, 2013
Hi all

i have a question about the medical exam

I got this letter yesterday,and booked the medical exam appointment. I have to wait until April 21(No choice, all of the centers are only available after Mid-April ) to do the exam & they take 2-3 weeks to send the result

**You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

60 days mean ?

i have to complete my exam within 60 days and doesn't matter the result arrive at Cic after 60 days (i can't control, when the doctor send out the result) OR the results have to arrive at CIC within 60 days ??

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
kevinszeto said:
Hi all

i have a question about the medical exam

I got this letter yesterday,and booked the medical exam appointment. I have to wait until April 21(No choice, all of the centers are only available after Mid-April ) to do the exam & they take 2-3 weeks to send the result

**You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

60 days mean ?
You should be allright. If that clinic is E-Medical enabled, then I don't think you will have any problems. Everything is online. Make sure you get your Medicals done before May 17, as this is when your 60 days will be over. Mid April is not bad. You will still have lots of time. Just go on time and don't miss your appointment as this may further delay.

i have to complete my exam within 60 days and doesn't matter the result arrive at Cic after 60 days (i can't control, when the doctor send out the result) OR the results have to arrive at CIC within 60 days ??