+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL EXAM - VENEZUELA

YPLO

Jun 17, 2010
Hey there,

My wife (lives in VZ) called several DMP's for the Medical Exam, however, all the doctors said they will only perform the exam based on the Embassy's request.

I'm concerned about this because on the Document Checklist, it clearly states that if all the required documents are not submitted, the application will be returned.

Why do they make this process so damn confusing? Can someone help. Thank you.

Makool

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-25-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-15-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2011
File Transfer...
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-16-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-15-2011
VISA ISSUED...
May-10-2011
LANDED..........
May-31-2011
why are you confused?

print the forms and tell your wife to take them with her the Dr he will do the tests and when he finish he will give to your wife a form which is the one that you have to include with the application.

let me know maybe I can help.

I'm finishing in Bogota right now (I hope)

YPLO

Jun 17, 2010
I'm concerned because the Checklist states the Medical Exam is required prior to submitting the application.

BUT, the DMR in VZ will NOT do the medical exam until the Embassy requests them.

See the confusion.

YPLO

Jun 17, 2010
Just to add...

It appears that I would have to submit my application and (hope the CIC wouldn't send it back) wait until the Canadian Embassy in Caracas to initiate the Medical Exam.

Does this sound normal?

Makool

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-25-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-15-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2011
File Transfer...
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-16-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-15-2011
VISA ISSUED...
May-10-2011
LANDED..........
May-31-2011
Ok I see, what the people do is to call to make an appointment and then go and pay for the test and done, I'm not sure why this is happening in Vz.

I'm not suggesting this but this is what I did, I sent the application to Mississauga, and a month later My wife did the test we paid, and the DMP did the tests without a problem, after that we sent the medicals to bogota without waiting for them to ask, I didn't have any problems doing that but I took that risk, but at the end was worth it.

What I'm guessing is that maybe Vz works asking for the medicals once you are approved in Mississauga, I have a friend who did this process in Vz let me ask him and I'll let you know what he did.

Have you phoned or tryed to contact the Embassy in Vz asking for this matter?

YPLO

Jun 17, 2010
The embassy in VZ is not really helpful.

If you can check with your friend, that would be great. Thanks!

So you sent your application without the Medical Exam.

Makool

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-25-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-15-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2011
File Transfer...
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-16-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-15-2011
VISA ISSUED...
May-10-2011
LANDED..........
May-31-2011
Yes I will, no problem

I sent the application first and then a month later my wife in Colombia did the medicals but the tricky part is where I was supposed to send it, I took the risk and I sent it to Bogota Embassy without they asking for, and it did work good for me, and when se went to talk with the MDP he just asked for the tests fee and done he gave to my wife the form that we needed to include the application but I sent it to Bogota Instead, I know it was a huge risk to have the application back in my place, but luckly it did not.

I just spoke with my friend he did the medicals first in Caracas, and he included in the application later, so he sent the application complete....I'm not sure if this helps but maybe try to sent an email or your wife maybe can try call and ask what you guys are supposed to do....

let me know if you need to find out anything with my friend....he did the process without delays.

chloe0722

Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
15-10-2010
AOR Received.
25-01-2011
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
I dont think you need a letter from embassy
because my sponsorship application also process in Caracas Visa Office
you need to attach form A with your application before you send out your application to Missig.

i hope it helps.honestly, my husband got different information from different doctor. and in our case, the doctor probably doesnt know english. he filled out wrong information in the form... so we have to do extra work in order to trace back the medical result..
anyways.. .

did you send out your application yet?

YPLO

Jun 17, 2010
I haven't submitted the application yet.

What's a Form A? The only Medical document referenced in the Checklist is the Appendix C form.

SEVEN07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Caracas
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas-Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2011
AOR Received.
NOV 2011
File Transfer...
JAN 2012
Med's Done....
JUL 2011-JUL 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 2012
YPLO said:
I haven't submitted the application yet.

What's a Form A? The only Medical document referenced in the Checklist is the Appendix C form.

what happpend with you and your case????'