14-May-2015
Passport Req..
19-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
04-Sep-2015
Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask you regarding this situation:

I just finished my medical exam recently (April 21) and received a message online that the application was refused (April 27) simply due to a lack of NBI clearance. I still finished my examination because I know that the medical exams are valid for 1 year (April 29). I submitted my reapplication last May 7 with the NBI and uploaded the transaction receipt from St. Lukes, as proof of my medical exam. However, I received another medical exam instruction this morning about for my newly-submitted application. I called St. Lukes, and they mentioned that the previous medical exam should still be valid and that they have sent the results to CIC. They can only provide an Information Sheet. They recommended sending this to the VO. My question is how? The site doesn't have a feature where you can upload new documents to an already submitted application. Sad

HELP PLEASE!

canadabound2015

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Ask the clinic if you will have to repay them to send the medicals again to cic.

Dibrownie

Mar 13, 2015
you dont Need to pay anything again. That time, you just uploaded the receipt that you did the pre medicals but failed to upload the final results itself. Soon, cic will check to see if your results are in the data bank yet.

A question... I did pre medicals too and uploaded the results. On friday I saw an update that I passed the medicals. Does it mean my visa could be approved?

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dibrownie said:
you dont Need to pay anything again. That time, you just uploaded the receipt that you did the pre medicals but failed to upload the final results itself. Soon, cic will check to see if your results are in the data bank yet.

A question... I did pre medicals too and uploaded the results. On friday I saw an update that I passed the medicals. Does it mean my visa could be approved?
No, it doesn't. There are some steps that CIC considers during the application process and medical is one of them. The last level which is after medical approval is the main one.

Dibrownie

Mar 13, 2015
but i think if your application would be refused, your medicals will not even be reviewed? or am i mistaken? becaus ethe Review of submitted documents always stays the same. I Need clarifications.