+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam status: passed; student permit; help me please!

PunjabiInUK

Oct 28, 2015
Hi guys, I made an online study permit application on 5th Nov. and the CIC website shows application status as- open since 6th Nov.

Today when I checked the website it showed the Medical Examination status as- Passed. Also the Application decision status is - not started yet.

Could anybody help me please, how much time would it take from now to get decision on my application?

In general scenario how much time the decision of online applications have taken for all of you?

Divine11

Dec 1, 2012
Hello,

If you submitted your Study permit application on Nov6th, you can view processing time by Visa office from link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

With regards to your medical you submitted along with application so you're good. If all goes well and Immigration officer is satisfied you will be issued permit shortly.

Good luck

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
anybody tell me from where we check the status of visa processing

Nep_student

Nov 16, 2015
Do not worry PunjabiInUK.......there is still time for your processing.........I applied online from NEPAL on OCT 11 without upfront medicals.........Got Medical Exam Request on OCT 21......Did the on OCT 27, And the status showed:Medical--Passed on Nov 2.........havent got any notifications after that.........So all we can do is wait patiently and stay Positive.........Also I realized from lots of post in this forum that CIC is taking Longer time than Usual.........

shuvo39

Nov 15, 2015
help plz ....i have done my medical on 9th november ....whats next? how long it takes to get a response from them after medical?

Nep_student

Nov 16, 2015
sandhu1996 said:
I got passport reuest today after 26 days :)
congrats dude......when they reuest for a passport,does they send an attachment that study permit has been approved or anything else?? What is the change in status?? like final decision has been reached??

sandhu1996

Nov 5, 2015
My status is still not started yet.. but in my oersonl email account email arrived that u have new message in your cic accnt ... when i logged in & click to check status & messages there message is showing Originak passport reuest & attachment is also attaxhed.. all the best... :)

Nep_student

Nov 16, 2015
sandhu1996 said:
My status is still not started yet.. but in my oersonl email account email arrived that u have new message in your cic accnt ... when i logged in & click to check status & messages there message is showing Originak passport reuest & attachment is also attaxhed.. all the best... :)

Thanks for sharing your Info............I guess after they send back your passport with visa stamp, then only the status will be set as approved and case closed

Raners_189

Nov 17, 2015
Hi guys,

I applied on 4th nov through vfs. I got a message that the application reached delhi high commission on 5th nov. I got a medical request on 6th nov. I submitted medical on 12 nov.
So I would like to know how many more days it take after this to receive my passport?
I am also wondering what are the different status messages that are shown in vfs tracking?

thanks in advance!!!! :) :)

marinajb

Nov 18, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-08-2020
I applied from Brazil "online", on Oct 7 and did my exam Oct 23, and until today I didn't have answer about my exams, nothing. In the website processing time is showing 5 weeks but my application have already 6 weeks, it's taking too much time.

wollyking

Nov 25, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2018
LANDED..........
14-06-2018
marinajb said:
I applied from Brazil "online", on Oct 7 and did my exam Oct 23, and until today I didn't have answer about my exams, nothing. In the website processing time is showing 5 weeks but my application have already 6 weeks, it's taking too much time.
Hello friend,
Have after how many days since you passed the medical you got a decision?

harneet_kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hi guys, I made an online study permit application on 5th Nov. and the CIC website shows application status as- open since 6th Nov.

Today when I checked the website it showed the Medical Examination status as- Passed. Also the Application decision status is - not started yet.

Could anybody help me please, how much time would it take from now to get decision on my application?

In general scenario how much time the decision of online applications have taken for all of you?
How did you check your medical status? I also want to check if I passed it

Reactions: imsumit9317