+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam issue

Gagann

Nov 29, 2019
I applied for my study visa and in medical exam i got refused because of some spots appeared in chest x-ray and had to pass the sputum test (related to TB) and the report of the test were normal but apparently i got rejection in my study visa, but my point is now i am going to apply for canada study visa so do i have to suffer from same medical issues as compare to past and have to give the sputum test again ??

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I applied for my study visa and in medical exam i got refused because of some spots appeared in chest x-ray and had to pass the sputum test (related to TB) and the report of the test were normal but apparently i got rejection in my study visa, but my point is now i am going to apply for canada study visa so do i have to suffer from same medical issues as compare to past and have to give the sputum test again ??
I dont think you are eligible if you have any history of TB or related diseases very strict in these cases make sure you take the tests along with your upfront medical maybe that will help you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I dont think you are eligible if you have any history of TB or related diseases very strict in these cases make sure you take the tests along with your upfront medical maybe that will help you
A person with a history of TB can certainly be eligible if they have undergone treatment and the appropriate testing.

Reactions: dreamy2536