+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam further information

NewUserEE

Jun 20, 2020
Hi guys,

I have done an e-medical exam and on Mar 3rd I received an email from Migration Health Branch to provide further exam results, I was given 60 days. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 I have finished the additional exams recently ( on June 15th), the report was transferred to the designated panel physician, the designated panel physician was unable to provide the additional results to Migration Health Branch (the clinic is closed, I couldn't reach the panel physician). I haven't submitted my PR application yet.

How can I contact Migration Health Branch directly? Previously I have asked IRCC via a web form and they said they understood the current situation and it was OK to provide additional information after submitting the application.

I was a little bit concerned since it has been almost 120 days since I received the request. Thank you in advance.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Most of these requests are getting extended as the panel physicians are not open. You can raise a WEB form and inform them regarding your status. They will keep that in file.

Reactions: NewUserEE

$hwetaD

May 16, 2020
Hi guys,

I have done an e-medical exam and on Mar 3rd I received an email from Migration Health Branch to provide further exam results, I was given 60 days. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 I have finished the additional exams recently ( on June 15th), the report was transferred to the designated panel physician, the designated panel physician was unable to provide the additional results to Migration Health Branch (the clinic is closed, I couldn't reach the panel physician). I haven't submitted my PR application yet.

How can I contact Migration Health Branch directly? Previously I have asked IRCC via a web form and they said they understood the current situation and it was OK to provide additional information after submitting the application.

I was a little bit concerned since it has been almost 120 days since I received the request. Thank you in advance.
Even I submitted my additional test reports on May 11th. I was supposed to submit it by 3rd May. I communicated with them, they said it is fine even if we are late. They are not going to reject applications in this Pandemic situation due to delay in any document submission.

Reactions: NewUserEE