+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam for visitor extension

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Hi guys,

I extended my visitor status with up-front medical exam in the first week of March. However, I received a letter telling me to do a medical check last week. What should I do? I have done the exam, which is still valid, but why did they ask me to do it again?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi guys,

I extended my visitor status with up-front medical exam in the first week of March. However, I received a letter telling me to do a medical check last week. What should I do? I have done the exam, which is still valid, but why did they ask me to do it again?
Was the test done by a Panel Physician approved by IRCC?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi guys,

Medical didn't get attached. Just send a copy of the receipt.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I did. I applied online. I said I have done a medical exam in the questionnaire so there was a place to upload the receipt.
May be it did not get attached? Just to be sure, You can check if you uploded it on GCKEY under view documents you submitted. If you uploaded it then it will show uploaded. Or you can just send it again using webform with an explanation?

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
May be it did not get attached? Just to be sure, You can check if you uploded it on GCKEY under view documents you submitted. If you uploaded it then it will show uploaded. Or you can just send it again using webform with an explanation?
Yes, I checked. I uploaded it. I also submitted it again through webform with the explanation, but they didn’t answer me, yet...

Reactions: Eveslm