+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical exam for visa extension

mushroom001

Jul 4, 2021
I applied for the visitor visa extension and it has been approved. However, medical exam is still required. All the panel physicians in my area have been fully booked or don't accept appointment for non-immigration medical exam and it's unlikely to book a medical exam appointment within 30 days. Can I contact IRCC to get an extension on the medical exam or can they waive the medical exam? Anyone has the similar situation?

shahanesanket

Apr 19, 2018
Hi there, I'm also in a similar situation as my parents visa application is approved, however medical exam is required. I'm having similar situation, and thinking to call Canada immigration support service for the same.
Wondering, if any expert on this forum can guide us in this situation?

mushroom001

Jul 4, 2021
Hi there, I'm also in a similar situation as my parents visa application is approved, however medical exam is required. I'm having similar situation, and thinking to call Canada immigration support service for the same.
Wondering, if any expert on this forum can guide us in this situation?
I contacted IRCC and the agent said i have to complete medical exam otherwise it will affect future applications. There is no way that I can get an appointment in 30 days. I will just try my best to find a panel physician.