+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam for a chils who is not coming with me

kyro

Dec 26, 2018
Hi,
i am divorced with an 08 eight years child the total reponsibility was given to the mother,i am nearly finishing with federal docs but i have faced a prob,the form is requiring ID and Medical check for my dughter who will not come with me and her mum refuses to help me with my procedure i can see my child one day in a week but it's the weekend and no CIC certified doctor is open so please help i am nearly finished
Thanx Buddies

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,
i am divorced with an 08 eight years child the total reponsibility was given to the mother,i am nearly finishing with federal docs but i have faced a prob,the form is requiring ID and Medical check for my dughter who will not come with me and her mum refuses to help me with my procedure i can see my child one day in a week but it's the weekend and no CIC certified doctor is open so please help i am nearly finished
Thanx Buddies
Hi

You need to show proof that the mother has custody and that you have tried to have the child undergo the medical. You will need a notarized statement declaring that you understand that not having the medical done means that the child will be excluded from the Family Class and you will never be able to sponsor her.

You should focus your efforts on explaining to the mother that her selfish decision in refusing to allow the medical is only hurting her daughter and try to convince her to allow it.