+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam expired

DavidMF

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

I got my study permit mid-last year but I defered my study until end of this year,. I am currently in my home country and about to enter into Canada later this year.

My medical exam is about to expire in a few weeks.
Do I need to conduct the medical checkup again ?

Thank you.

canada_pls_let_mrs_in

Feb 26, 2021
I emailed Immigration handle and they said I have to do upfront medical again and carry it with me and show at the port of entry. Your visa will still be valid but you need to have valid medicals to get a longer study permit at the POE. Otherwise it would be limited to 6 months.

Reactions: WTLuke

WTLuke

Mar 27, 2021
I emailed Immigration handle and they said I have to do upfront medical again and carry it with me and show at the port of entry. Your visa will still be valid but you need to have valid medicals to get a longer study permit at the POE. Otherwise it would be limited to 6 months.
Hi dear friend! Regarding the medical test result paper, do you mean the paper that says "emedical" information sheet? If I get this sheet immediatly after the test, can I just take it with me and fly to Canada? Thank you!

krishhh_42

Dec 2, 2021
Hi dear friend! Regarding the medical test result paper, do you mean the paper that says "emedical" information sheet? If I get this sheet immediatly after the test, can I just take it with me and fly to Canada? Thank you!
Hey! Were you allowed to reenter canada with the "emedical" sheet?