+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam done in Jan 2020 before Pandemic

May 17, 2020
Many of us are done with medical examination in January and i my case panel physicians have submitted my report also in January however i still didn't get any response . Dose any knows the average time after medical examination.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Many of us are done with medical examination in January and i my case panel physicians have submitted my report also in January however i still didn't get any response . Dose any knows the average time after medical examination.
There is no average time.

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Dear its very difficult to wait......there must be some timeline.
Please someone share his/her experience.
Depends on the visa office your applicati9n is sent. Usually it takes an avg of 2-5 months after medicals. But in today's scenario, nobody can say. Let us just wait till they start processing applications again.

nlp

Apr 27, 2020
I had mine done and submitted in March and am still waiting myself. Makes me feel a bit better to know it's not just me, hopefully our medicals will be processed soon!

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Dear its very difficult to wait......there must be some timeline.
Please someone share his/her experience.
As @canuck_in_uk said, there's no average time. We got our medicals done in December, and we're still waiting as well. Our GCKEY hasn't even updated, it still says they haven't received the results. There's nothing else to do but wait.

nlp

Apr 27, 2020
Any update now???

We haven't heard from them since January 2020!!!
Mine went through/was approved a few weeks after I posted that. I ended up submitting an inquiry via the IRCC and then contacted the doctor who preformed my medical based on what I was told. Something happened with mine being sent electronically and it glitched. I'm sorry yours is taking so long!

Reactions: Muhammad Ali Rana