+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam - CIC

sskk1

Mar 14, 2015
Hi Guys,

Recently I went for medical examination and doctor said my Urine test have blood (+2) in it and asked me to consult with family physician and repeat the test after one week.
As suggested by my family physi, I did some blood tests to check if any infection related to kidney. all the reports were good except Urine which again shows same result.

I am worrying, does that impact my application , will CIC reject my application ? .

please suggest what should I do in this case. should I wait for some days or just ask doctor to send my reports with the results ?

Thank you

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
What did ur family physician say?

Did he suggest anything?

I would advice to check with your family physician and confirm if everything is good and does not pose a concern.

Based on his/her recommendation you can get the tests done in a week.

Could see from the forum that people have done their tests twice due to minor deviations and as long as it is not very serious i think you should be good.

Don't worry and get your family physician's opinion.

sskk1

Mar 14, 2015
He only suggested for blood test and everything came fine except urine test.
Now next step is to go for Ultrasound.......and then further tests if necessary.

He said, it can go automatically in few days or might be some problem with Kidney or bladder. it all depends on further investigation.
About CIC decision, he also don't what decision they will take.

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
In that case wait for few days and meanwhile drink plenty of water..Small infections can be possible due to lack of water and can affect health...

Don't worry I guess you should be fine....

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

Recently I went for medical examination and doctor said my Urine test have blood (+2) in it and asked me to consult with family physician and repeat the test after one week.
As suggested by my family physi, I did some blood tests to check if any infection related to kidney. all the reports were good except Urine which again shows same result.

I am worrying, does that impact my application , will CIC reject my application ? .

please suggest what should I do in this case. should I wait for some days or just ask doctor to send my reports with the results ?

Thank you
Did he upload the result with 2+ ? How did your application go now?