+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical exam before 4 months ??

MahmoudA

Jan 17, 2006
hi
really am bored with from somthing named Canada.
I had a medical exam before 4 months sep-2005, the visa section of the canadian embassy ask me to pay the Landing card fees 975 CAD dollers, my application was submmited in 19 Aug 2001, is there any cahnce to have a define date for the selection?

am citizen of Joran , immigration department in Syria.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

MahmoudA said:
hi
really am bored with from somthing named Canada.
I had a medical exam before 4 months sep-2005, the visa section of the canadian embassy ask me to pay the Landing card fees 975 CAD dollers, my application was submmited in 19 Aug 2001, is there any cahnce to have a define date for the selection?

am citizen of Joran , immigration department in Syria.
According to the Rasolzadeh v. M.C.I. decision, all 2001 applications will have a decision within 42 months of Mar/05, unless you opted out. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/mandamus/agreement-final.html So at the latest you should have a decision or visa by 09/08.

PMM

aysomtin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2005
PMM,

What of applications submitted in jan 2002 with AOR of april 2002 before transfer to another consulate?

Thanks

aysomtin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2005
PMM, Thanks for your usual and wonderful contribution.

But what of applications submitted with AOR of April 2002 sir?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aysomtin said:
PMM, Thanks for your usual and wonderful contribution.

But what of applications submitted with AOR of April 2002 sir?
Accra, somewhere between 50 and 56 months, so late 2006 or early 2007.

PMM

aysomtin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2005
PMM, Thanks so much. I guess I am now being assesed under the new law as I have just been informed to submit proof of proficiency in English and to send new set of forms, proof of fund, etc, - which has been submitted earlier since 2003 or so.

It's like starting all over again as I have new file number and date of submission when checking my status now reads March 2005 - the date the file ws transfered to Ghana! instead of initial AOR date of April 2002!

Is there a better way of proving my proficiency without taking the test sice I have masters degree?

Pls advise sir

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aysomtin said:
PMM, Thanks so much. I guess I am now being assesed under the new law as I have just been informed to submit proof of proficiency in English and to send new set of forms, proof of fund, etc, - which has been submitted earlier since 2003 or so.

It's like starting all over again as I have new file number and date of submission when checking my status now reads March 2005 - the date the file ws transfered to Ghana! instead of initial AOR date of April 2002!

Is there a better way of proving my proficiency without taking the test sice I have masters degree?

Pls advise sir

Thanks
Other than IELTS the only way to proof your english ability is to write to CHC and explain how you are able to meet the benchmarks contained in the Canadian Language Benchmarks, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-3.html

Take the test if you want full marks for language.

PMM

MahmoudA

Jan 17, 2006
No need For it!!!!

Hi

my application submitted before 5 years ago and i need to wait till 2008/2009 then no need for the immigration, this give a clear picture that, country like canada just cheats people, i guess my grandchilds will got my immigration.

i think its a dastardly game from whom tell that they are honest.

Thank you