+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical done 2 was ago..no acknowledgment from CIC..should I be worried?

nomad.ie

May 22, 2013
Hi guys,

I had my medical done 2 wks ago. Was told info would be sent directly to CIC on emedical but haven't heard anything from them. 2 wks before 60 day deadline runs out & out of the country for the next month. Is this normal? Should I be doing something to make sure CIC have received what they needed?

Thanks as always for your help!

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
nomad.ie said:
Hi guys,

I had my medical done 2 wks ago. Was told info would be sent directly to CIC on emedical but haven't heard anything from them. 2 wks before 60 day deadline runs out & out of the country for the next month. Is this normal? Should I be doing something to make sure CIC have received what they needed?

Call and check with your Doctor if they have sent your results to CIC. It may take between 1-4 weeks to reflect on ECAS after your Doctor has sent the results thru emedical.

nomad.ie

May 22, 2013
Sincere thanks for your response!

Have checked with my doctor who confirmed that results were sent 2 wks ago via emedical. Guess it's just a matter of waiting on CIC to acknowledge these now. Didn't realize that that could take a few wks.

Promise to stop biting my nails off now :)))))

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nomad.ie said:
Sincere thanks for your response!

Have checked with my doctor who confirmed that results were sent 2 wks ago via emedical. Guess it's just a matter of waiting on CIC to acknowledge these now. Didn't realize that that could take a few wks.

Promise to stop biting my nails off now :)))))
Because the Emedicals are not sent to CIC, they are sent to one of the 6 Immigration Regional Medical Centres, where they are reviewed by CIC doctors, and then coded and then uploaded so that CIC can retrieve them.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nomad.ie said:
Hi guys,

What is your timeline btw?