+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Documents

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Lady_Danger, Jul 14, 2019.

  1. I’d like to apply for visitor extension coz my hisband broke 4 bones in an accident at work. I need to take care of him. What documents do I need to provide when I apply for extension to prove his condition?
  2. Is your husband back at work? Is he able to do normal take like bathe, make simple meals, get around visa walking/public transportation/driving, etc. Depending on where you live he may not have had health insurance. Is he receiving workman’s compensation?

Share This Page