+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Dilemna...any input is welcome.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey there, I am happy that the medical test was kind of smooth experience, and I guess it is a good sign that the doctor said that you are healthy and everything is Ok..but 445$..why that much? did you did any test beside the normal one, the first medical I did in USA was about 230$ or something, the second in lebanon was 250$.
Anyway, I hope that everything will go as you want, good luck

WWVET

May 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
~thanks luckycookie. Yes, it wasn't too bad at all and now that am thinking about it, am not sure if the doctor felt sorry for me because I had waited for too long or they were ready to close up shop Lol. Either way, am glad I got that out of the way, I swear I should be a DMP, they makse so much money andi t's kind of hard to try and argue the cost. i did ask for a break down of the costs but ofcourse they couldn't tell me. Oh well, so it is!
~rorita_76. yes its good the doctor accessed my health and am "healthy" we breifly talked about the "diagnosis" he pretty much gave me the answer I have known all along but it was off record. Am "not sick" of anything-bottom line! Yes, they took blood and all, xrays included. the blod work was going to be sent off to another off site place for testing and all that stuff. I just wanted to get out of there as quckly as possible it had been a long day already. I was happy not have been told to return for some bul$hit follow up!
Anyway, the jpourney continues, almost done filling out the paper work and gathering all evidence. Will keep you posted.
Thank you all.

WWVET

May 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends hope you're all well and hearing/seeing progress on your respective applications. I have a quick question for you all.
I am stuck on three issues here and need some input:

1.) when it comes to supporting evidence emails etc how many copies to you submit and in what manner?
2.) when it comes to writting hardship letters, is there a standard that you guys think might work or will be acceptable?
3.) lastly, how did you go about getting letters from family and friends to prove the marriage is "real". I guess what am looking fro is maybe a standard letter even though it may and I think should be different from each friend or family member.

After this, I think we'll be ready to submit nd keep out fingers crossed. We expect an interview so, this should not be a surprise to us.

thanks for your speedy response.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Hey WWVet
I know that maybe you could supply a couple of emails per month of communication and then get a screenshot of all the rest :)
Hardship letters? I would write a cover letter for your application from the both of you describing your love for each other and any other personal details you may want to reveal and feel will help solidify your "appearance" of being genuine.
I just got my family members to write something from their hearts.. nothing standard or robotic.. just that they expect us there.. welcome our arrival.. offer their support.. met us on such a such day.. visited us on such and such date etc. The more personal it is the better I think.
I hope it does go smoothly for you. If you expect an interview... on what grounds?

WWVET

May 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonuck hey there. Thank you for responding. I had issues withy my internet at home so please excuse my delayed response. It does make sense to send 2-4 emails for each month then, that's what we thought would be sufficient-we do have over 1200 emails between the two of us. As for the letters, I see your point. It makes sense that, friends or family write from their hearts and not some scripted letters. We figured about 5 fromthe wifes and maybe another 5 from my (side friends and family included) you think?
The cover letter is something my wife and I are working on right now. She'll write one and so will I. I think if I keep it two pages minimum that should suffice. All great suggestions though. We've have found a lawyer too, so am hoping he will be of great "help" and NOT just chew our funds-grrrh.
~Why we expect an interview. Well, based on my medical record that, I have to explain (again). I think It will be fair for the IO to want to know what is the deal with my results don't you think? I don't have an issue with it it's just that, I have to think as though there will be one that way am mentally "ready" somethinmg I learnt in the military lol. Plus, its both my wife and I's second marriage...am sure many who have had second marriages probably get screened alot more. Anyway, its just me and my way of thinking I guess, but if the interview can be avoided, that's even better on all fronts.

Thanks all the same, and I'll keep posting updates as we go.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Yes do keep us posted :) I dont know.. I am in the way of thinking if you supply them with enough at the beginning you waive the interview.. and that includes your medical record.. :) I will keep sending good vibes your way :)

WWVET

May 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right Boncuck. we're trying to do just that...it sshould help also now that we're working with a lawyer. This week, we hope to wrap up gathering all docs and evidence. Thanks for the suggestion on the hardship letter...mine was three pages long. More personal than anything and hope the IO will see the sincerity. Fingers crossed...thanks,

WWVET.

WWVET

May 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
update. Hello everybody just wanted to let you know that I am finished with phase 1. We submitted our application sept 30, 2009 and now we wait. We're prayerful, hopeful and keeping fingers crossed. thanks for all your posts and keeping me informed good and not so good. we all want one thing and that is to be united with our loved ones. I will be checking in from time to time to let you all know. thanks God bless.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
WWVET , My best wishes for a smooth and short processing . I hope everything will be ok, keep us update, and remember here is the right place to ask your question and get answer from real experience.
Good luck

WWVET

May 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the well wishes. We are hoping and praying for the best outcome in the quickest possible time.

yours truly,
WWVET

WWVET

May 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sponsorship letter recieved on September 30, 2009.

processing your application on October 21, 2009.

WWVET

May 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends. Hope you are all doing fine and seeing positive progress on your applications f(or those waiting like me). Just a quick update-the embassy received my application november 27, 2009. And now the "real wait" begins. Thank you guys for all your support so far. My wife and I are truely thankful. I'll be sure to keep updating. God bless.

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
@ WWVET
just read all ur history n really got touched right now I can just wish u guys best of luck n pray dat u guys shud go along well in CANADA MAY ALMIGHTY BLESS U BOTH in each n every prob of ur livesssssssssssssssssssssss..........................Take Care

WWVET

May 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asimkhan,
yes it has been a challenge especially on my wife. We talk everyday but we miss each other more. Thank you very much for your well wishes. It hasn't been an easy journey but slowly, we will hopefully get to where we want to be. So far, I have received a lot of support here and I thank God for guiding me to this site when I joined. You know, it's so amazing how one post can affect a person or people and that's why, it's important for people to REALLY put themselves in the other's position and see how they would deal with things. To this day, my wife and I are hopeful and praying as well. Again, thank you and Gods blessings to you too.

WWVET.