+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical confirmation email

lulu_2160

Apr 30, 2014
Hey guys,

I have received medical request on May 2 and done it on 21. Doc said he would send result in one week. But I haven't seen any updates in ECAS.
Does anyone know if I could send CIC an email for confirmation? And what email address should it be? Do I need to provide any info except my case number?

Thanks!

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
lulu_2160 said:
Hey guys,

I have received medical request on May 2 and done it on 21. Doc said he would send result in one week. But I haven't seen any updates in ECAS.
Does anyone know if I could send CIC an email for confirmation? And what email address should it be? Do I need to provide any info except my case number?

Thanks!
ECAS doesn't always update immediately. It could take several weeks before it updates.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
lulu_2160 said:
Hey guys,

Thanks!
I just sent an email to follow up, and this was the email that I used: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
My medicals was uploaded three weeks ago though. I suggest that you wait a little bit longer before you send them an email.

lulu_2160

Apr 30, 2014
thisisauser said:
ECAS doesn't always update immediately. It could take several weeks before it updates.
Then is there an email address from CIC that I could ask for conformation? Thanks.

lulu_2160

Apr 30, 2014
rezafc said:
I just sent an email to follow up, and this was the email that I used: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
My medicals was uploaded three weeks ago though. I suggest that you wait a little bit longer before you send them an email.
Thanks a lot! May be I can wait for a few more days. I just don't want to wait until the last minute to refusal.