+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical condition with M5 in GCMS

Ib4life

Dec 16, 2018
My EE application is now 2 years and 8 days old. I have gone through the worst emotional situation I can ever wish on any one.Please who knows a journalist in Canada that can listen to my ordeal and publish my story to show the public my plight. May be that would help to break the silence from IRCC.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My EE application is now 2 years and 8 days old. I have gone through the worst emotional situation I can ever wish on any one.Please who knows a journalist in Canada that can listen to my ordeal and publish my story to show the public my plight. May be that would help to break the silence from IRCC.
Have your ordered GCMS notes and what do they say?

Ib4life

Dec 16, 2018
Yes I ordered GCM note. Recent note has no new information. Still M5. Application was forwarded to primary VO

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes I ordered GCM note. Recent note has no new information. Still M5. Application was forwarded to primary VO
The priority has been to process applications for those already in Canada and there have been large backlogs when it comes to medical issues with IRCC. Perhaps the doctors were redeployed to deal with covid and are/were not able to dedicate as much time to IRCC.

Feb 28, 2020
My child flagged M5 for autism and eventually cleared medicals in July 2020 (AOR April 2019). But since it has been more than a year our medicals expired. On Feb 10 2022 we received re-med request for all of us and completed the required basic medical test. But now again they have asked for my child's further investigation from a pediatric phycologist. I am wondering if they are going to put back to the same review process which almost took a year to complete and we will get into a loop again.
Uploaded the required details again yesterday. have to wait and see if the Medical Officer himself can take a decision or it has to go through CMAU.

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Did you get your PR? and hong did it take?