+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical condition with M5 in GCMS

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Guys
I had received my GCMS notes today and the following statement was under description in Medicals
"Has a condition that might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent that the applicant is inadmissable under section 38(1)
IME status : Assessed
IME status reason : Not Granted.

S Profile 2.02
Description: Inactive Tuberculosis

Eligibility: met
Medicals : In progress
Criminality: Passed

Anyone with similar situation Waiting for M5 to be cleared ?

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Guys
I had received my GCMS notes today and the following statement was under description in Medicals
"Has a condition that might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent that the applicant is inadmissable under section 38(1)
IME status : Assessed
IME status reason : Not Granted.

S Profile 2.02
Description: Inactive Tuberculosis

Eligibility: met
Medicals : In progress
Criminality: Passed

Anyone with similar situation Waiting for M5 to be cleared ?
did you get PR?

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Hi do you know anyone has similar situation? I just want to know how long will it take to clear medical. One of my dependent's medical is for review because of rare condition. I saw old post it took them months that was covid time. Wondering now if anyone is in similar boat.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi do you know anyone has similar situation? I just want to know how long will it take to clear medical. One of my dependent's medical is for review because of rare condition. I saw old post it took them months that was covid time. Wondering now if anyone is in similar boat.
Not sure medical condition your dependent has, but it can easily take months.

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
How long did it took you? And did they asked you additional documents? We are still waiting for my daughter’s medical. All of us passed medicals