+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Concern--> Chest X Ray showing Scar on left lung

Pinky_p

Oct 14, 2021
They will again take a xray and uplode your result and after a week or 2 you can receive a mail
Hey ..I’m in same situation
How many days this(sputum) test results take to came??
i got admission for January intake but now I have only 3 months..please share your experience asap

Pinky_p

Oct 14, 2021
Feb 6th my sputym results were out and the same day hospital has uploaded my results.
By Feb 8th i got passport request and visa was approved
Hey ….. how many days take to got sputum test result ?? And after results ,Is there any Re x-ray to do?? If yes, then how many days after sputum results i have to do x-ray??

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hey ….. how many days take to got sputum test result ?? And after results ,Is there any Re x-ray to do?? If yes, then how many days after sputum results i have to do x-ray??
Hi as soon as you get your sputum results, you can do X-Ray in the same day and request your panel physician to upload the results soon. Once the medical results are updated you will get your visa soon ( maybe one or two days).

Pinky_p

Oct 14, 2021
Hi as soon as you get your sputum results, you can do X-Ray in the same day and request your panel physician to upload the results soon. Once the medical results are updated you will get your visa soon ( maybe one or two days).
But my panel physician told me to do x-ray after 3 months of medical date
I had given medical on 1st October 21
And sputum on 5th,6th,7th October 21
Result will be come on 7th December 21
But my panel physician gave 1st January 22 to do re x-ray
Is this same situation you faced ???

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
My Sputum results took 3 months, and I think IRCC requires X-ray after 3 months from the medical date. It shouldn't be any problem and if your university is instructing classes on online, then it shouldn't be any problem. If they are offline I would suggest you to defer one term.

Reactions: Pinky_p

Pinky_p

Oct 14, 2021
My Sputum results took 3 months, and I think IRCC requires X-ray after 3 months from the medical date. It shouldn't be any problem and if your university is instructing classes on online, then it shouldn't be any problem. If they are offline I would suggest you to defer one term.
Okay …Thank you so much for your response

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Hey, in similar situation, gave sputum test on 28,29,30 Sep 21.have been told to wait for 2 months for the result.

ItsCrazyOutHere

Feb 13, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
23-08-21
Med's Request
15-10-21
Med's Done....
26-07-22
It’s a process of 3 months
So we have no other option rather than wait
HI.

We share sputum timelines. I gave my sputum samples on the 26th, 27th and 28th of October. They were all confirmed negative on the 10th of January.

Then, I had my final x-ray done two days ago and now I'm anxiously waiting for my medicals to be passed. You have your final x-ray today, so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes for them to pass both our medicals.

Pinky_p

Oct 14, 2021
HI.

We share sputum timelines. I gave my sputum samples on the 26th, 27th and 28th of October. They were all confirmed negative on the 10th of January.

Then, I had my final x-ray done two days ago and now I'm anxiously waiting for my medicals to be passed. You have your final x-ray today, so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes for them to pass both our medicals.
hey … I already completed my re x-ray on 3rd January…and the panel physician told me that now you can go your medical is clear..they’ll update online…so don’t worry…

ItsCrazyOutHere

Feb 13, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
23-08-21
Med's Request
15-10-21
Med's Done....
26-07-22
Yes, but it's been 20 days since you had your re-xray done. Is it showing medicals passed on your page?

I also want to know when to expect PPR because this has taken a long time.
hey … I already completed my re x-ray on 3rd January…and the panel physician told me that now you can go your medical is clear..they’ll update online…so don’t worry…

Pinky_p

Oct 14, 2021
Yes, but it's been 20 days since you had your re-xray done. Is it showing medicals passed on your page?

I also want to know when to expect PPR because this has taken a long time.
Actually I didn’t lodged my file due to this issue and I deferred my intake to MAY ..now i got new LOA so..I’ll lodge my file tomorrow.
After my re X-ray panel Physician told me that your medical will update online within 10 days

ItsCrazyOutHere

Feb 13, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
23-08-21
Med's Request
15-10-21
Med's Done....
26-07-22
Actually I didn’t lodged my file due to this issue and I deferred my intake to MAY ..now i got new LOA so..I’ll lodge my file tomorrow.
After my re X-ray panel Physician told me that your medical will update online within 10 days
I’m not sure what you mean by lodge the file. Do you mean submit your application?
I’m in Nigeria and perhaps the terms we use are different.

Anyways, it’s been 3 days since I did my re-xray. I was hoping mine wouldn’t take 10 days because I’ve seen cases where people got the update under three days. But I guess I’ll wait till the month's end. Thank you for the update and goodluck!

arunbaliyan

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Hi Pinky,
I am in same boat, hope is that you have received ppr. plz update