+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Clarification for Fat lump on stomach

May 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

what if the medical doctor notices a fat lump on the stomach on under arms during physical check for canadian medical exam. Has any one had a fat lump and successfully passed the Med for canadian PR, please shed some light on this topic. Lump is a fat accumulation which is not painful but easily noticeable. Do we need undergo any extra tests to clear the meds or does it straight away rejects the application.

Necessary feedback is awaiting.

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

what if the medical doctor notices a fat lump on the stomach on under arms during physical check for canadian medical exam. Has any one had a fat lump and successfully passed the Med for canadian PR, please shed some light on this topic. Lump is a fat accumulation which is not painful but easily noticeable. Do we need undergo any extra tests to clear the meds or does it straight away rejects the application.

Necessary feedback is awaiting.
A painless lump of fat is known as lipoma. And we don’t need any extra investigations to be done for that and neither will you be rejected on that!!! Relax!

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I'm not trying to scare the OP but I had a lump under my arm and it turned out to be Lymphoma not Lipoma. Depending on his report you may need to take it further and get a biopsy. Let's hope it is what saiz said though.

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I'm not trying to scare the OP but I had a lump under my arm and it turned out to be Lymphoma not Lipoma. Depending on his report you may need to take it further and get a biopsy. Let's hope it is what saiz said though.

Right!!!

The ultrasound report would actually reveal the details and the further action

Gurangi

Sep 24, 2022
I have lipoma in my my arms could i passes physical medical test for canada study visa

Last edited: