+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical at Ruby hall clinic pune

nikitapise23

Star Member
May 20, 2021
I have done my medical today for Canada PR at ruby hall Pune. After completion of test the guy at ruby hall explained it will take 10-15 working days to upload medical reports to IRCC. But on ruby hall clinic website they mentioned it will take 2-3 working days to upload the reports.
it really misleading. Can anyone help me with this ? Any idea how long it will generally takes to update the reports on IRCC portal?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: sanyaak
Mar 17, 2022
I have done my medical today for Canada PR at ruby hall Pune. After completion of test the guy at ruby hall explained it will take 10-15 working days to upload medical reports to IRCC. But on ruby hall clinic website they mentioned it will take 2-3 working days to upload the reports.
it really misleading. Can anyone help me with this ? Any idea how long it will generally takes to update the reports on IRCC portal?
Thanks in advance
Did you get your medical updated in the gc key and how long it took? I was told the same and it has been 8 days without any update.

Rekdme

Jan 10, 2020
Hey Nikita, how did you figure out that they have uploaded your medical? Because the status on the portal only changes once Health Canada clears it.

I also did my medicals from Ruby hall last Saturday and still no change in status. Do you think they'll take 8-10 working days or regular days?

@Rohit how many days did your medical get uploaded by Ruby hall/cleared in gc-key?

By the hospital and on next day updated on CIC

nikitapise23

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hey Nikita, how did you figure out that they have uploaded your medical? Because the status on the portal only changes once Health Canada clears it.

I also did my medicals from Ruby hall last Saturday and still no change in status. Do you think they'll take 8-10 working days or regular days?

@Rohit how many days did your medical get uploaded by Ruby hall/cleared in gc-key?
I called him after 10 working days , on the call they informed they have uploaded my medical on CIC . I did my medical on 14th Feb and my medical was cleared and updated on 23rd Feb

Reactions: Rekdme
Mar 17, 2022

It took 8 days for the hospital to upload the medical. Cleared in next 2 working days in gc-key.

Reactions: Rekdme

Rekdme

Jan 10, 2020
Posting this so it helps future applicants - our medicals got passed today as well, had called Ruby hall on 4th and 5th so they uploaded on 5th after repeated requests. Got updated on the portal today (7th).

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
Posting this so it helps future applicants - our medicals got passed today as well, had called Ruby hall on 4th and 5th so they uploaded on 5th after repeated requests. Got updated on the portal today (7th).
Hi @Rekdme - We also got remedical request IMM 1017e form. We completed our remedical and they gave us the IMM 1017e form stamped and signed and asked us to send it to IRCC, so that they are aware that we completed the remedicals. Did you do the same thing? Please advise.

We also did remedicals from Ruby Hall, Pune

Last edited:

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
Hi - could someone please confirm on this.

We also got remedical request IMM 1017e form. We completed our remedical and the medical staff gave us the IMM 1017e form stamped and signed and asked us to send it to IRCC, so that IRCC is aware that we completed the remedicals. Did you do the same thing? Please advise.

We did the remedicals from Ruby Hall, Pune

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
It took 8 days for the hospital to upload the medical. Cleared in next 2 working days in gc-key.
Hi @rohitsomwanshi7

We also got remedical request IMM 1017e form. We completed our remedical and the medical staff gave us the IMM 1017e form stamped and signed and asked us to send it to IRCC, so that IRCC is aware that we completed the remedicals. Did you do the same thing? Please advise.

We did the remedicals from Ruby Hall, Pune

Reactions: ashishm999

Rekdme

Jan 10, 2020
Hi Anjali, they didn't give us any stamped form. Rather they asked us to come on a later date for collecting the acknowledgement, which is basically the same eMedical sheet that we submitted right after getting an ITA in 2020. In our IRCC dashboard, a new placeholder had been opened up where we put the eMedical sheets and within 48 hours of doing so, the medicals got passed in the dashboard. Hope you have received this acknowledgement as well, do contact them in case not.

Hi @Rekdme - We also got remedical request IMM 1017e form. We completed our remedical and they gave us the IMM 1017e form stamped and signed and asked us to send it to IRCC, so that they are aware that we completed the remedicals. Did you do the same thing? Please advise.

We also did remedicals from Ruby Hall, Pune

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
Hi Anjali, they didn't give us any stamped form. Rather they asked us to come on a later date for collecting the acknowledgement, which is basically the same eMedical sheet that we submitted right after getting an ITA in 2020. In our IRCC dashboard, a new placeholder had been opened up where we put the eMedical sheets and within 48 hours of doing so, the medicals got passed in the dashboard. Hope you have received this acknowledgement as well, do contact them in case not.
Would you be able to share the acknowledgement image? Ofcourse redacting your personal details. We got the e-medical vaccination status letter and IMM 1017e form with signed and stamp.