+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical at Chandigarh/ New Delhi

flower098

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Dear Friends,

Can anybody help with the details of good doctors in Chandigarh/ New Delhi. I have the contact details of the enlisted doctors in Chandigarh/ ND however am not sure whom to consult.

Also what is the process for getting the medical done right from booking an appointment. Can appointment be booked at multiple doctors.

Please help...

TC

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flower098 said:
Dear Friends,
Can anybody help with the details of good doctors in Chandigarh/ New Delhi. I have the contact details of the enlisted doctors in Chandigarh/ ND however am not sure whom to consult.
Also what is the process for getting the medical done right from booking an appointment. Can appointment be booked at multiple doctors.
Please help...
TC
There is good one in Mohali, Dr Shoba Kansal, she is very professional and good. Waiting time is 15 days but it is worth. Avoid the one DMP who works in Forts, Mohali, his waiting time is 0 days. It is 0 days not without a reason, remedicals are order of the day.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
flower098 said:
Dear Friends,

Please help...

TC
Just curious. How much total cost for medicals in India ?

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
explorer101 said:
It is about Rs.3500/- ( US$70)
Wow.
Here in uk it is £300.

I wish I would fly to India to get my medical done, by putting little bit more I could have met my family too

Bojojo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-5-2010
AOR Received.
16-6-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Dear Friends,

Please help...

TC

Hi Flower,

Did you receive your medicals? I also stay in Chandigarh. Thanks, i wanted to know about this too.

Bobojo.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
flower098 said:
Dear Friends,

Please help...

TC
whats ur timelines dear? are u a pre june applicant?

flower098

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
explorer101 said:
There is good one in Mohali, Dr Shoba Kansal, she is very professional and good. Waiting time is 15 days but it is worth. Avoid the one DMP who works in Forts, Mohali, his waiting time is 0 days. It is 0 days not without a reason, remedicals are order of the day.
Did you get you medical done at Dr. Shoba's?

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flower098 said:
Did you get you medical done at Dr. Shoba's?
I called Dr Shobha's office and they told me waiting time is 15 days, i was in a hurry to finish this immigration process, so called the other DMP in Mohali. He told me to come tomorrow, I was busy on that day so i requested for some other date. Doc gave me another date. In the evening i called this doc and asked as to what all i should be bringing. This guy was very rude and gave a list of documents but told me rudely not to call again before the medicals. It got me to idea that something is wrong with this Doc, i called my friends in WW__CS and they told me the max remedicals are from this DMP. Remedicals means more money for the DMP. Called again to Dr Shobha's office, waited for 15 days and everything went fine.