+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical and Right of Landing fees

DanMac

Jun 18, 2014
I'd be greatful if anyone can help.

On the 28th of August this year I received and email from Immigration stating;

Dear Client
The Officer has now issued instructions for medical and Right of Landing fees.
Medical instructions will follow under separate cover.
Sincerely,

But I also noticed that my immigration file number was different. I emailed back to query the different Immigration file number but as usual no reply was received.

No further correspondence was received until today, which reads as;

Dear Client
Our records indicate that a request for medical results and Right of Landing fee
was mailed in August 2014.
We have no record of your response at this date.
Please present this information within the next 30 days in order to keep your application open.
Many thanks.
RT

Neither email have any instructions attached, who or where the medical should be carried out or to where it should be sent. I cannot find any reference to "Right of Landing Fees" and again, have no idea how much it is, to where and to whom it should be paid.
It seems once again I have been given a time limit to keep my claim open but I have no instructions, reference or guidance so I can complete and submit what they are asking for.

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DanMac said:
I'd be greatful if anyone can help.

On the 28th of August this year I received and email from Immigration stating;

Dear Client
The Officer has now issued instructions for medical and Right of Landing fees.
Medical instructions will follow under separate cover.
Sincerely,

But I also noticed that my immigration file number was different. I emailed back to query the different Immigration file number but as usual no reply was received.

No further correspondence was received until today, which reads as;

Dear Client
Our records indicate that a request for medical results and Right of Landing fee
was mailed in August 2014.
We have no record of your response at this date.
Please present this information within the next 30 days in order to keep your application open.
Many thanks.
RT

Neither email have any instructions attached, who or where the medical should be carried out or to where it should be sent. I cannot find any reference to "Right of Landing Fees" and again, have no idea how much it is, to where and to whom it should be paid.
It seems once again I have been given a time limit to keep my claim open but I have no instructions, reference or guidance so I can complete and submit what they are asking for.
DanMac,

Hope you are checking your spam mail folder as well because many a times email from CIC goes
to spam folder and you have to make it safe and ensure that all future mails come to your inbox and
not in spam folder.

Strongly suggest that you keep writing to them to ensure that you don't lose out on this opportunity
at all.

God bless and all the best!!!

Viz

DanMac

Jun 18, 2014
Thanks for the replies;

CIC have sent the appropriate information for the medical - and I've since found out that Right of Landing fees is a term no longer used (which begs the question, why use that term in an email to applicants!) as it's not the "Right of Permanent residence Fee"

My medical has now been done -