+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical and quebec sponsorship

canadalover

Jun 2, 2009
Hello dear forum members, I would like you to share your experience with me.I did medical examination in august 2009 as part of non accompanying family member examination of a quebec skilled worker. everything went fine and my husband got pr. He will land first week of november and wants to start sponsorship immediately. Do you think I have to redo the medical or I can use the first one, done in august?
second question, should I wait until they request medical or should I send the form to my husband in canada for him to use it for sponsorship approval.

IsleChik

Sep 16, 2009
If it was Aug 2009 you should be okay - medicals are good for 1 year

canadalover said:
Hello dear forum members, I would like you to share your experience with me.I did medical examination in august 2009 as part of non accompanying family member examination of a quebec skilled worker. everything went fine and my husband got pr. He will land first week of november and wants to start sponsorship immediately. Do you think I have to redo the medical or I can use the first one, done in august?
second question, should I wait until they request medical or should I send the form to my husband in canada for him to use it for sponsorship approval.