+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical and Pre-arrival letter received for PR

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Medical and Pre-arrival letter received for PR. Medical appointment booked and which will be on 19th July.What should do next with Pre-arrival letter?
and when expect the PPR?
Note- we already have work permit visa stamped on our passports. still IRCC require passports again for PR Visa?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Medical and Pre-arrival letter received for PR. Medical appointment booked and which will be on 19th July.What should do next with Pre-arrival letter?
and when expect the PPR?
Note- we already have work permit visa stamped on our passports. still IRCC require passports again for PR Visa?
Are you outland? (since you mentioned already having a work permit, a little confusing).

If you are, your passports will need to be stamped with a IM-1 category visa and a COPR will have to be issued to you. That's why they need your passports.

I see from your signature that you got your AOR in June, that's not upfront medical request I suppose, right?

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Are you outland? (since you mentioned already having a work permit, a little confusing).

If you are, your passports will need to be stamped with a IM-1 category visa and a COPR will have to be issued to you. That's why they need your passports.

I see from your signature that you got your AOR in June, that's not upfront medical request I suppose, right?
Hi @iSaidGoodDay , Thank you for the reply. Yes I am outlander and have work permit as well.