+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical and Police certificates

kadaraleem

Mar 19, 2008
Dear Friends

I have been asked to send the medical and police certificates by Buffalo CHC. I have been given 60 days deadline for the medical and 90 days for the Police certificates. As I have already arranged the police certificates thanks to guidance from this forum, I will be dispatching these promptly.

I would like to know
1. As I am sending these docs well before the deadline. if there is a chance of my file being assessed before the deadline?
2. what is an average time line for passport request after passing the deadline?

Response from PMM will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Aleem

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kadaraleem said:
Dear Friends

I have been asked to send the medical and police certificates by Buffalo CHC. I have been given 60 days deadline for the medical and 90 days for the Police certificates. As I have already arranged the police certificates thanks to guidance from this forum, I will be dispatching these promptly.

I would like to know
1. As I am sending these docs well before the deadline. if there is a chance of my file being assessed before the deadline?
2. what is an average time line for passport request after passing the deadline?

Response from PMM will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Aleem
Once all the documents are received as requested, then the file will be reviewed. Note the medical will take about 30 days to get into the system, If the background and security checks are complete, then from Trackitt http://tinyurl.com/3fj64h it appears to be about 3/4 months for Passport request.

PMM