+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical after receiving ITA question?

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody done their medical with Barbara H. Agopsowicz at Dominion Medical Centre in Edmonton, after getting ITA? Were they able to understand that it was an upfront medical exam and give you the emedical information sheet to upload? And did they communicate the results with CIC properly?

I got an appointment with her end of this month; but the receptionist didn't really know anything about EE or ITA. She kept on asking me if I have applied for PR and then got medical request. So anybody who has experienced the same please help me out.

asdf-1234+

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
if they are the panel physicians on the list provided by CIC, yes they know what to do. If you are unsure, call them back and ask. I am getting mine done also in ontario, and the lady on the phone asked if I have got a medical request from CIC, and I said I just got my ITA, and she knows Im getting my medical done upfront, and she will provide me with the paper to upload online.

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
april2014_AINP said:
Has anybody done their medical with Barbara H. Agopsowicz at Dominion Medical Centre in Edmonton, after getting ITA? Were they able to understand that it was an upfront medical exam and give you the emedical information sheet to upload? And did they communicate the results with CIC properly?

I got an appointment with her end of this month; but the receptionist didn't really know anything about EE or ITA. She kept on asking me if I have applied for PR and then got medical request. So anybody who has experienced the same please help me out.
Dont worry, you have to only bring your passport and copy of invitation for EE. We are under EE, so we are doing upfront medical, dr Agopsowicz will create for us a confirmation with #UMI number.Thats all. I was there in last friday, everthing was smooth and fast.

susmithaburra1989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
2173/ 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 27-March-2015
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
IELTS Request
N/A Ielts exam taken on March 2014
File Transfer...
Additional docs request 19-May-2015 (scheduleA)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
19 January 2016
Hi guys,

I have done the upfront medical in Singapore. I contacted the panel clinic and booked an appointment.
The lady asked me about the upfront or Visa checkup and gave me the e-medical form to upload.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
viscaelbarca said:
Dont worry, you have to only bring your passport and copy of invitation for EE. We are under EE, so we are doing upfront medical, dr Agopsowicz will create for us a confirmation with #UMI number.Thats all. I was there in last friday, everthing was smooth and fast.
Would you recommend Dr Agopsowicz? I live in Edmonton but I am not sure where is the best place for Medicals.

lotusEsp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
not sure you really need recomendations

All I had was a chest xray, bloody pressure check, height & weight measure, bloody & urine sample and I was on my way.

it's not a difficult procedure