+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical accepted, request for RPRF and passportsfor visa issuence .

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Congratulations Shanbaba,

Great news of your speedy immigration. Best of luck in the new home.

Man J.

waqashz

Star Member
May 22, 2009
Salam
Dear Imran i am still confused because you said that we have to pay the fee for two times
So i my case i did that.
istly i sent draft of 550 CAD
then after approval i sent my medical and RPRF that is 490 CAD
so waiting for passport request.
but the question is do we need to pay another fee for the visa stamp in the embassy
or not.

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
waqar, u have paid rprf, so u do not need to pay more,
for rprf did u send $490 in can dollar or local currency, from where u made demand draft and on whose favor. pl also inform how u send passport to CHC.
any one in pakistan, who has piad rprf, pl guide.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
shanbaba said:
waqar, u have paid rprf, so u do not need to pay more,
for rprf did u send $490 in can dollar or local currency, from where u made demand draft and on whose favor. pl also inform how u send passport to CHC.
any one in pakistan, who has piad rprf, pl guide.
Shan, in email from CHC-ISB to you it is mentioned that "Instructions on how to submit your passports and other required information is contained in the enclosed letter"

What are those instructions?

Regards,

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
domingo,
there were two attachment with email, one was photo specification, other was check list for submiting docs,
i will leave here check list later.

waqashz

Star Member
May 22, 2009
Salam
i had applied from KSA so sent my application to London office
my case submission date was 29 May2008.
so Allhumdullih i my case has been aproved and up to rite now
i have done my medical from Ksa
sent my RPRF
so now waiting for the passport request ok
so my draft and and all other matters have been processed in KSA
but ILETS from Pakistan
ok

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
here is phep form that is attached with email i recvd for ur reference
File No.:
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan
Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Your immigrant visa(s) appear(s) ready for issuance.
Before we can issue your visa(s) you must:
PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)
2.CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORTS FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR
FAMILY WHO IS ACCOMPANYING YOU TO CANADA. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR SPOUSE
AND EACH ACCOMPANYING CHILD MUST HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL PASSPORT.
CHECK THAT YOU AND YOUR DEPENDENTS HAVE SUFFICIENT PAGES IN YOUR
PASSPORTS SO THAT WE MAY INSERT YOUR IMMIGRANT VISAS
4. Medical Validity Date:
CHECK THAT EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS A PASSPORT VALID FOR A MINIMUM OF 12
MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL.
Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of the medical
examination. (If your family had medical examinations on different dates, the visas will all be valid for
12 months from the date of the first medical examination). However, if any passports expire before 12
months from the date of the medical examination your visas will expire on the date that the first
passport expires. If your passports are due to expire, it is in your interest to send us NEW OR
UPDATED PASSPORTS to ensure that your visas can be issued with maximum validity.
CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED TWO ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN WITHIN THE
LAST 6 MONTHS FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AND THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN THE
NAME OF EACH FAMILY MEMBER ON THE BACK OF ONLY ONE OF THEIR PHOTOGRAPHS
These photographs must not be stapled, glued, or pinned (you may use paperclips or enclose them in
an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent
Resident Card once you are in Canada. See attached Appendix C.
6. HOW TO SEND YOUR PASSPORTS
BY COURIER (FEDEX OR TCS): YOU MUST ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PREPAID THE
COURIER FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS. HAVE THE COURIER SEND YOUR
DOCUMENTS TO:
CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOTE: our office CANNOT send passports overseas. You must provide an address in Pakistan
to where a courier company can deliver your passports.
Return of passport(s) and other related documents:
To ensure the efficient return of your passport(s), please read the following instructions:
1. This office cannot send passports to a G.P.O, Post Box, or Village Address. In such cases, the
package will be marked HFC (Hold for Collection) and you will have to collect it from the courier
office. The courier office will contact you at the telephone number you have provided in this form.
2. This office does not send passports by registered or ordinary mail.
3. This office cannot send passports to addresses outside of Pakistan. If you are using the services
of a representative, consultant, or lawyer, with a mailing address outside of Pakistan they must
indicate that they have NO OBJECTION to this office returning your passport(s) to an address in
Pakistan.
By forwarding this document to you, your representative/consultant/lawyer has authorized
this office to return your passport(s) and other related documents to the address in
Pakistan indicated in point #5 below.
4. Applicants residing in Afghanistan must supply a mailing address in Pakistan OR must authorize
someone to collect their passport(s) on their behalf. Otherwise the passport(s) will not be
delivered.
I authorize the following person to collect my passport(s) and other related documents
from the courier company:
Name: ___________________________ Signature: ________________________
5. Please provide your current Mailing Address:
Change in Situation:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application),
you must inform this office immediately – and not more than fifteen (15) days after the change
occurred:
- Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
- Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
- Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
- Change in health;
- The lying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
- A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
- Change of address or phone number.
If we do not receive your passport(s) within thirty (30) days we will presume that you are no longer
interested in proceeding to Canada and your file will be closed.
PLEASE QUOTE YOUR FILE NUMBER IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
can any one confirm me where to pay rprf, either standard charted bank or any other place.

send passport directly to chc through tcs or via tcs or fedex visa drop box facility?

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
my sister send her passport for TRV through TCS and recieve that back safely,no problem at all,my advice to u will be to use TCS,they offer much better service than fedex.As far as RPRF fees are concerned,u sould contact some good branch of Standard Chartered.I have asked some people to let me know the mode of RPRF fees paymenti will let u know as they tell me

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I found it strange in my case, CHC London requested Medical + RPRF fee but NOT the passport(s) I have did my medical on the 8th of July and Posted the RPRF draft on the 10th July. Dont know what will happen after this. Does anyone had a same situation?

And also I'm getting worrying now because in Janaury I have updated my required funds for 4 family members and I haven't maintained that till date - I didnt know that they will ask again - I have withdrawn 75% of the funds, of course I will deposit back when needed but the worry is dont know what the CHC London going to say??????????????????

Many thanks

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
congratulations shanbaba :).

i've heard that this is a normal practice for CHC to ask for a bank statement later in your case processing, just like they requested one from you. but the only reason im getting confused is that they have specified that the bank statement needs to be in "your" name. does this have to do with something like you submitted bank statements for your account and your wife's account both at the time of submitting the full application to CHC Islamabad? because we all know that in order to prove the funds, bank statements from wife's account can also be submitted along with the ones from your account ... what did you do actually at the time of sending the full application?

thanks in advance for sharing your comments and good luck with the process ahead.

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Shanbaba,

I'm sure I am not too late to congratulate to you to reach almost at finish line. Woohooo.

Best of luck, also please share when are you planning to travel to Canada?