+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical - 2 IME numbers - We have not received your Test results - help needed

paramjit19

May 28, 2019
My AOR is 5 July 2019 and my medical section on 10 September 2019 shows we did not receive your test results.

I did an upfront medical on 1st June 2019 and the clinic provided me upfront medical report that had IME number not UMI ( the IME was issueed by CIC in 2017 during my study permit). I asked clinic why they have IME and not new UMI they just said since there is active IME they cannot create new UMI. So I thought it should be ok.

On 8 Aug 2019 I got Note on my CIC asking for medical exam with a new IME. When I called clinic initially they said they did all test and submitted. On 9 August 2019 they said one test is pending so they redid that on 10 August. I told them about new IME but they said they cant change and will submit with IME they used for 1 June 2019.

On 13 August 2019 also got email from CIO- sydney that my panel clinic did not submit all results and the IME they had in email was the same used by Clinic. I thought so issue will get resolved once clinic submits my results which they did on 15 Aug. I also replied back to the CIC email.

I raised a webquery on 26 aug and attached the tracking sheet that had IME used by clinic and confirming all medical completed. I got confirmation from CEC that they sent the document to responsible office.

On 10 September 2019 my CIC accountt showed test results not received under medical section.

I called CIC on 11 September 2019 and they said they are still looking for results with the new IME they had given on 8 August 2019. I explained my case but they said for now wait. As I have sent the document nothing much else I can do for now. They also said criminality check is in progress.

Asking senior people on this forum for advise/guidance. Does anyone known this kind of issue of 2 IMEs and how to resolve?

BianLong0618

Sep 3, 2020
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa office
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2020
My AOR is 5 July 2019 and my medical section on 10 September 2019 shows we did not receive your test results.

I did an upfront medical on 1st June 2019 and the clinic provided me upfront medical report that had IME number not UMI ( the IME was issueed by CIC in 2017 during my study permit). I asked clinic why they have IME and not new UMI they just said since there is active IME they cannot create new UMI. So I thought it should be ok.

On 8 Aug 2019 I got Note on my CIC asking for medical exam with a new IME. When I called clinic initially they said they did all test and submitted. On 9 August 2019 they said one test is pending so they redid that on 10 August. I told them about new IME but they said they cant change and will submit with IME they used for 1 June 2019.

On 13 August 2019 also got email from CIO- sydney that my panel clinic did not submit all results and the IME they had in email was the same used by Clinic. I thought so issue will get resolved once clinic submits my results which they did on 15 Aug. I also replied back to the CIC email.

I raised a webquery on 26 aug and attached the tracking sheet that had IME used by clinic and confirming all medical completed. I got confirmation from CEC that they sent the document to responsible office.

On 10 September 2019 my CIC accountt showed test results not received under medical section.

I called CIC on 11 September 2019 and they said they are still looking for results with the new IME they had given on 8 August 2019. I explained my case but they said for now wait. As I have sent the document nothing much else I can do for now. They also said criminality check is in progress.

Asking senior people on this forum for advise/guidance. Does anyone known this kind of issue of 2 IMEs and how to resolve?
Hi, I met a similar problem, may I ask how you solve it eventually? Thanks

BianLong0618

Sep 3, 2020
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa office
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2020
I also encountered this issue. Were you able to resolve it and if so how? Thank you for any help or advice you can offer.
Hi, don't worry about it.

I completed my upfront medical 4 days before I received the remedical requested letter from IRCC.
Then I sent my upfront medical sheet to IRCC through webform multiple times. But my account still became “we didn't receive your medical".

So I asked their social media team, and they said I'm on the right track. Also, the webform team confirmed that they have forwarded my medical to the right office. All I have to do is wait.

Sadly, this state lasted for 2 months. Then IRCC requested my remedical sheet again, but this time, I can submit my sheet through my account instead of the webform.

Only took a few hours, and my account became "you've passed your medical". And I got PPR about 2 - 3 weeks later.

It will finally be fixed although the process is a struggle. Hope you get your CoPR soon