+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medial surveillance undertaking form

Rupi kaur

Aug 8, 2018
Within 2 working days, they will call you back. If not, you can actively contact them.
They will appoint a nurse to take care of your case. She/he will instruct you what should you do ne
Within 30 days, you need to contact with them. The medical check will be later on 30 days, it’s ok, but you need to let them know. For other cases sorry I don’t know.
i forget to submit my medical surveillance undertaking form to immigration officer at airport. now what will i do next ?

Rupi kaur

Aug 8, 2018
Hello Guys,

Here is the explanation of MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING process.

It's my experience, Since I am already living in Canada I go through that process and I believed that this process will be the same who are coming from another country for PR

MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING form will be filled by an immigration officer at the port of entry for PR / landing in Canada for PR. the officer will fill out & stamp the form and hand over one copy of that form to you. After that, you will need to contact specific health clinic listed by CIC(I think they will provide you that contact list at the port of entry). you can call them or meet personally(i preferred to meet them) with that copy of the form. clinic person will make an appointment with a doctor to exam you, they will do x-ray or Sputum test if required. after that, all your report sent to CIC. they will tell you about next follow-up. they will tell you to do a follow-up in 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or no needed to do a follow-up. it depends on person case to case. this examination is a normal base on (some question regarding your health, weight, x-ray, sputum test etc). it will not affect to PR card but Yes you will need to do follow-up timely every time until they said you are good to go. Please don't take the stress. It's just CIC protocol for an applicant with the medical condition.

Hope that give you all your answers. Take care
I forgot to submit my medical survelliance undertaking form at airport .now what will I do .plz give some information

Gurdasmahal

May 11, 2018
Hello Guys,

Here is the explanation of MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING process.

It's my experience, Since I am already living in Canada I go through that process and I believed that this process will be the same who are coming from another country for PR

MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING form will be filled by an immigration officer at the port of entry for PR / landing in Canada for PR. the officer will fill out & stamp the form and hand over one copy of that form to you. After that, you will need to contact specific health clinic listed by CIC(I think they will provide you that contact list at the port of entry). you can call them or meet personally(i preferred to meet them) with that copy of the form. clinic person will make an appointment with a doctor to exam you, they will do x-ray or Sputum test if required. after that, all your report sent to CIC. they will tell you about next follow-up. they will tell you to do a follow-up in 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or no needed to do a follow-up. it depends on person case to case. this examination is a normal base on (some question regarding your health, weight, x-ray, sputum test etc). it will not affect to PR card but Yes you will need to do follow-up timely every time until they said you are good to go. Please don't take the stress. It's just CIC protocol for an applicant with the medical condition.

Hope that give you all your answers. Take care
What will happen if I get active tuberculosis after taking medical test in canada?
Will they give me treatment or they will kick me out of canada?
I’m student here and it’s been 2 Months here and today I received email asking for the current address for medical Surveillance
Please reply me as soon as possible
I’m tensed about the situation
Thanks in advance

vineet86

May 27, 2018
Hi,
I am planning for soft landing (for 2-3 days max.) and then come back. Will go back for permanent stay after an year. So, if my 30 days start from initial soft landing. How can I complete this process? Or any other alternate solution?

Mmyenger

Apr 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received my medical surveillance undertaking on 18 June in my cic account prepopulated with all the detaila but i am yet to receive a passport request..
Has anyone else faced a similar situation?
When can i expect my passport request?

Mmyenger

Apr 23, 2019
Dear,

How did you solve the issue regarding medical surveillance undertaking form? I received a correspondence letter in mycic with a filled up medical surveillance undertaking form for my wife. There was no other instruction. The application status is still open. Should I wait?

Hello,

I know its 3 years but i am currently in the same situation.. Have received a medical surveillance undertaking but yet to receive a passport request..
Will really appreciate if you can share your time line so that i can predict mine as well..

Mmyenger

Apr 23, 2019
Dear,

How did you solve the issue regarding medical surveillance undertaking form? I received a correspondence letter in mycic with a filled up medical surveillance undertaking form for my wife. There was no other instruction. The application status is still open. Should I wait?

Hello sharif,

How many days later did you receive the ppr for your wife after getting the medical surveillance undertaking form..

Would really appreciate if you can reply we are in the same situation and really confused about what to do next

UKRP

May 7, 2019
We landed on 27 Apr and though my wife and child already done their medicals before moving to Canada, POE office issued a Surveillance undertaking form IMM 535B for Spouse and child with no "S" code checked and no Hand out issues and told they will contact you if any tests or more information required and we did not receive any information so far nor a call and nor an email. Any idea what should be done?

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019

vineet86

May 27, 2018
Medical Surveillance - IRCC
I have got an inquiry from govt of Canada and they have hold renewal of work permit until I go and get the check up done.
But I don't know the hospital where I have to go and checkup done.
Can someone help.

I have read the below link, but doesn't have hospital information.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/privacy-impact-assessment/medical-surveillance.html
Have you tried contacting Peel Public Health Authority? Google them and they may advise something.

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

For the IMM0545 form (Medical Surveillance Undertaking). The tests and or medical appointments that will be recommended to be performed after landing in Canada within 30 days have to be paid out of our pocket, even though the applicant is landing on Permanent Residence?.

Please help.

Ramangill2

Jan 14, 2020
What will happen if I get active tuberculosis after taking medical test in canada?
Will they give me treatment or they will kick me out of canada?
I’m student here and it’s been 2 Months here and today I received email asking for the current address for medical Surveillance
Please reply me as soon as possible
I’m tensed about the situation
Thanks in advance
Hello
Have solved the issue?
I have received the same form..what i need to do next?
Can you please reply it would be a great help!