+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Meaning of “We’re reviewing your eligibility”

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Thank you for sharing. I will try to write them webform. It seems they want to reject my case and that's why they ignore it. Good luck with the medical results.
I think you should try because with me they sent me a request after i asked them about the IME # i’m supposed to have when i do the medicals,i wanted to do medicals upfront and my physician said i cant do them without that # and when i asked IRCC about it,that’s when they sent medical and clearance request at the same time so stay positive,ask them about your medicals and see what happens.

shersher87

Nov 5, 2020
My eligibility status is still 'we are reviewing the your eligibility".
But this week I have received the final decision and it was approved. Also, got the PPR on the same day.
Thanks.
How long were you still in the 'we are reviewing the your eligibility".m status?

Zinabu2

Feb 25, 2021
CIC sent me medical instructions and I did medica. Medical passed. How long does it take to get an update after you pass the medical for a Canada student visa? Do they issued me a visa?

Jun 13, 2022
Hi everyone! Yesterday I logged into my account gc account and it said that my application was updated. It now says “we’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”. Before that, the only updated I’ve got was on background check, they’re reviewing my background. So, do you think this means there’s a final decision coming? How long it would take now for the answer.

I applied online on November 12th, and my program starts on February 1st in Québec city.
Hi apply visitor visa on 23-12-2022 we receive same msg. We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements on 9th june 2022 . Since nothing coming yet .. hope for best
From Toronto ontario

BennyDuong

Feb 8, 2022
Hello everyone.
Any ideas that how long to take ircc from reviewing eligibility and processing criminality to ecopr.
My application is too long.
SINP-NONE EE-SINGLE-INLAND
AR: April 1 21
AOR: Feb 17 22
ADR 1: Feb 17 22
ADR 2: Feb 24 22
Medical passed: May 24 22
Security passed.
We are reviewing your eligibility and we are processing your background check.
And I still have nothing

Perlin220

Aug 26, 2022
I applied on July 11 2022 and first up messege was background check I checked few days ago and it was reviewing eligibility without medical my biometrics we’re already submitted before pls reply if anyone faced similar issue

vww

Aug 27, 2022
I applied on July 11 2022 and first up messege was background check I checked few days ago and it was reviewing eligibility without medical my biometrics we’re already submitted before pls reply if anyone faced similar issue
They did the same thing with me
Still haven't heard anything yet