+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Meaning of “We’re reviewing your eligibility”

CharanTeja

Sep 25, 2022
Hi everyone! On September 12th 2022 I received a mail regarding that they started reviewing my eligibility. It's 7th October 2022 and till now there is no update from ircc, my biometrics and medicals are updated. I am worried about this, please help me.

wakongah

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
When did you apply? Average processing time is currently 13 weeks (with some applications, including mine, taking 20 weeks) so if you’ve been waiting less than that, there’s nothing to do but wait. No need to worry yet.

CharanTeja

Sep 25, 2022
When did you apply? Average processing time is currently 13 weeks (with some applications, including mine, taking 20 weeks) so if you’ve been waiting less than that, there’s nothing to do but wait. No need to worry yet.
I applied on 23rd June and my biometrics was updated on 29th June 2022, Medicals we’re updated on 21st August 2022.

Max01

Nov 14, 2022
Hello, everyone! Could you please tell me should it be any addition notice in this graph “Review of medical results” after “You passed the medical exam”? I’ve been waiting for 15 days since I passed it and didn’t get any updates in my profile. How long should I wait for my ppr? Thanks for the answer!

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello, everyone! Could you please tell me should it be any addition notice in this graph “Review of medical results” after “You passed the medical exam”? I’ve been waiting for 15 days since I passed it and didn’t get any updates in my profile. How long should I wait for my ppr? Thanks for the answer!
Hi, when did you apply? what is your VO? which stream did you apply for?when did you give your medicals?

Ashish01

Apr 1, 2016
Hi everyone! My medicals were updated on 20th of July 2022. Ever since, complete silence.
I think you will be having an update soon. As from other timelines it seems you have completed 4 months from your date of Medicals. Hopefully this week

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I think you will be having an update soon. As from other timelines it seems you have completed 4 months from your date of Medicals. Hopefully this week
I hope so too. I thought the timeline was between 6 to 8 months after AOR or medicals. I will update if I receive any update.

Ben30

Dec 4, 2022
Hello guys ive applied for my study permit 2021 sep 19th for my alongside my upfront medical my medical has not been updated so far but it says like this We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

My class starts 9th January do i have chance or defear it to may intake with new Loa and similar program and raiseweb front.

nvalled

Mar 9, 2023
Hi everyone! Yesterday I logged into my account gc account and it said that my application was updated. It now says “we’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”. Before that, the only updated I’ve got was on background check, they’re reviewing my background. So, do you think this means there’s a final decision coming? How long it would take now for the answer.

I applied online on November 12th, and my program starts on February 1st in Québec city.
When you received your final decision and ppr, did you get an email o did you log into your account and see it there?

I applied for a visitor Visa on Jan11/2023, Biometrics completed and approved on Jan12/2023, since then, the only update I've seen is
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
That was four days ago and still waiting for an answer. Will that mean that a final decision will be made soon? It's been almost two months since the date I applied whatsoever.

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
FSW EE Inland:

ITA - 23rd Nov-20222

eAPR & AOR - 12th Jan-2023

Medical; Biometric & Criminality Passed - 20th June-2023

Eligibility - Recommend Passed as per IRCC customer care but in progress as per online status since 20th June 2023

Background Check - In Progress since 20th June 2023

No update since then

MP follow up also done twice

I am checking my tracker (not GC key login) but it is showing Eligibility & Background Check 'In Progress' since 20th June 2023.

My wife is suffering and getting treatment for cancer in home country, which has also been informed through webform to IRCC but no response. I have applied for my work permit extension application in May 2023 and also applied TRV on 11th Aug-2023. I want to be with my wife but do not have any travel visa to come back. Am confused. I feel that if I move out of Canada then my work permit and TRV application might be at risk as have been filed within Canada.

Can any one suggest or guide please.

Anybody in the same stage and any clue for further, please.

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
I applied for a visitor Visa on Jan11/2023, Biometrics completed and approved on Jan12/2023, since then, the only update I've seen is
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
That was four days ago and still waiting for an answer. Will that mean that a final decision will be made soon? It's been almost two months since the date I applied whatsoever.
Any update, you have received?, so far

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
FSW EE Inland:

ITA - 23rd Nov-20222

eAPR & AOR - 12th Jan-2023

Medical; Biometric & Criminality Passed - 20th June-2023

Eligibility - Recommend Passed as per IRCC customer care but in progress as per online status since 20th June 2023

Background Check - In Progress since 20th June 2023

No update since then

MP follow up also done twice

I am checking my tracker (not GC key login) but it is showing Eligibility & Background Check 'In Progress' since 20th June 2023.

My wife is suffering and getting treatment for cancer in home country, which has also been informed through webform to IRCC but no response. I have applied for my work permit extension application in May 2023 and also applied TRV on 11th Aug-2023. I want to be with my wife but do not have any travel visa to come back. Am confused. I feel that if I move out of Canada then my work permit and TRV application might be at risk as have been filed within Canada.

Can any one suggest or guide please.

Anybody in the same stage and any clue for further, please.
Sorry to hear this - You are still within the posted processing time so not much can be done

As for your WP extension, see if you can get an MP letter to expedite after which you can get a TRV