+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

McGill 2019 Winter Intake

marianalira

Aug 9, 2018
I am applying for Masters on ECE at McGill and Concordia. Had some problems with my IELTS results, so my McGill application is not completed yet. :/
I wonder when they start sending out offers...

sum5953

Aug 21, 2016
Applied for masters in mechanical at McGill as well as Concordia for winter 2019.
Anyone got any response?

sum5953

Aug 21, 2016
I am applying for Masters on ECE at McGill and Concordia. Had some problems with my IELTS results, so my McGill application is not completed yet. :/
I wonder when they start sending out offers...
After sending ur IELTS result to McGill their system takes 15 days to update the portal. So they will get ur score after 15-18 days.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Masters offers usually start going out in October. 1st round first and any more refusals. Then they wait to see who accepts and sends out the 2nd round invites.

sum5953

Aug 21, 2016
I submitted it i July, but for some reason it wasn't accessible for McGill. After some email exchange to both university and IELTS, I asked IELTs to resubmit it last week.
I had also faced the same issue. I submitted my scores on 18 July and got their confirmation response on 26 August. My coordinator told me that u need not to be worried as this is not the requirement of ur application, but still I was worried and on 26 they confirmed.

marianalira

Aug 9, 2018
I had also faced the same issue. I submitted my scores on 18 July and got their confirmation response on 26 August. My coordinator told me that u need not to be worried as this is not the requirement of ur application, but still I was worried and on 26 they confirmed.
You didn't have to do anything but wait? And Im wondering if my file will be reviewed without IELTS results. For what I know, I haven't even been considered for a position yet because of it.

sum5953

Aug 21, 2016
You didn't have to do anything but wait? And Im wondering if my file will be reviewed without IELTS results. For what I know, I haven't even been considered for a position yet because of it.
I was really worried and after having so many follow-ups then I got this news. Even I called them several times and ask about this. Then they gave me this news.