+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MCA lateral entry evaluation requirement for WES

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi All,
I am in process of applying education evaluation for CIC express entry program. I have done Bachelor's degree and then I did Masters of Science. I got credit for two years from master of science towards masters of computer application and finally completed Masters of computer applications lateral entry . Which all documents do I need to submit to get evaluation done on Masters of computer applications. How many credentials do I need to add
In the education tab of online account.

Thanks

amitmahajan82

Jun 14, 2014
Hi,

I am also in the same boat. Is MCA - lateral entry course considered a full time course? Looking for this information because it needs to be filled in online CIC application application.

Please let me know if you know about it.

Thanks,
Amit

Oct 24, 2018
Guys,
Did you get any information regards to ur questions? i have few more in the same row,
1. What is the start date of course/degree we should enter, as being distance education student we have no specific date. I even dont remember when i filled the form for that and when my institute send to university?
2. Completion date: I entered when the marksheet was issued. I even don't remember when was the result declared?
3. I did Graduation (BA 2003 to 2006) + Doeacc A Level ( 2005 to 2006). A Level helped me getting lateral entry in MSC (it) 3 semester.I Completed MSC IT from (2006- 2007). Then I got lateral entry in MCA 5 semester based on MSC IT. So i completed MCA from 2007 to 2008. MCA marksheet came sometime in September 2009.
What all degrees & diplomas i should get transcript. I have registered my profile with IQAS.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance!

-Satpal

akwahi

Aug 18, 2020
Hi Guys,

I need some clarification regarding entering credentials on WES portal.

Actually, my wife did MCA under lateral entry scheme. In that, she first completed MSC (1 year 3rd & 4th Semester) and received degree for the same and then did MCA (1 year ), received degree again for 5th & 6th semester. My question is how we will enter credential on WES portal. Do we need to create separate entry for MSC (1 year) & MCA (1 year) OR we can enter single credential of MCA (2 year) ? As I said earlier, she got separate degree for MSC and MCA but those are under lateral entry.

I am in the process of applying ECA from WES and searching for this solution from long. Could you please help me on this matter?

Please help on this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

dilbagh1981

Jul 10, 2021
Hi Guys,

I need some clarification regarding entering credentials on WES portal.

Actually, my wife did MCA under lateral entry scheme. In that, she first completed MSC (1 year 3rd & 4th Semester) and received degree for the same and then did MCA (1 year ), received degree again for 5th & 6th semester. My question is how we will enter credential on WES portal. Do we need to create separate entry for MSC (1 year) & MCA (1 year) OR we can enter single credential of MCA (2 year) ? As I said earlier, she got separate degree for MSC and MCA but those are under lateral entry.

I am in the process of applying ECA from WES and searching for this solution from long. Could you please help me on this matter?

Please help on this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
Hello Akwahi,

Did you get any clarification on the above issue.

Thanks in advance.

dilbagh1981

Jul 10, 2021
Guys,
Did you get any information regards to ur questions? i have few more in the same row,
1. What is the start date of course/degree we should enter, as being distance education student we have no specific date. I even dont remember when i filled the form for that and when my institute send to university?
2. Completion date: I entered when the marksheet was issued. I even don't remember when was the result declared?
3. I did Graduation (BA 2003 to 2006) + Doeacc A Level ( 2005 to 2006). A Level helped me getting lateral entry in MSC (it) 3 semester.I Completed MSC IT from (2006- 2007). Then I got lateral entry in MCA 5 semester based on MSC IT. So i completed MCA from 2007 to 2008. MCA marksheet came sometime in September 2009.
What all degrees & diplomas i should get transcript. I have registered my profile with IQAS.

-Satpal

dilbagh1981

Jul 10, 2021
Guys,

-Satpal
Hello Satpal,

Did you get any clarification regards to your questions.

amitlnm

Sep 21, 2022
Hi All,
I am in process of applying education evaluation for CIC express entry program. I have done Bachelor's degree and then I did Masters of Science. I got credit for two years from master of science towards masters of computer application and finally completed Masters of computer applications lateral entry . Which all documents do I need to submit to get evaluation done on Masters of computer applications. How many credentials do I need to add
In the education tab of online account.

Thanks
Hi,

I am in the same situation, Please let me know if anyone has clarity on this.

Thanks