+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBBS Degree attestation in Karachi for MCC ECA

ro77pk

Nov 8, 2016
Hello,

I am looking to get my MBBS degree attested in Karachi for Medical council of canada. MCC has very specific requirements for the attestation. Does anyone Know where in Karachi can I get my MBBS Degree attested.

Thank you & Regards.
ro77pk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACCEPTABLE CERTIFYING OFFICIALS
IMPORTANT: The MCC received notification that as of May 30, 2014, Canadian consular officials will no longer provide document certification services.

The MCC accepts certification from the officials below if it is within their mandate and they offer these services:
• Authorized representatives at the Dean or at the Registrar offices of the candidate’s faculty (school) of medicine
• Notary public
• Lawyers (member of an official bar association)
• First-class magistrates, judges/justices of the peace
• Officials at some embassies or consulate (if it is a service that they provide)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
ro77pk said:
Hello,

I am looking to get my MBBS degree attested in Karachi for Medical council of canada. MCC has very specific requirements for the attestation. Does anyone Know where in Karachi can I get my MBBS Degree attested.

Thank you & Regards.
ro77pk

ACCEPTABLE CERTIFYING OFFICIALS
IMPORTANT: The MCC received notification that as of May 30, 2014, Canadian consular officials will no longer provide document certification services.

The MCC accepts certification from the officials below if it is within their mandate and they offer these services:
• Authorized representatives at the Dean or at the Registrar offices of the candidate’s faculty (school) of medicine
• Notary public
• Officials at some embassies or consulate (if it is a service that they provide)
The answer is in your question, find out anyone from this list:

• Notary public

It's a very simple procedure, the notary public/lawyer/registrar/official will just see your original degree and will attest/certify and stamp the copy accordingly [a true copy of the original].

I guess, in Pakistan, the easiest to access is the Notary Public, just visit your nearest court, many of them are available in court offices to attest/certify documents. You can also go to a lawyer (a member of an official bar association), or to your university's registrar/dean.

Don't forget to add an appropriate cover sheet and Consent to Release Information for Credentials Verification (both cover sheets and Consent to Release are provided in your account) while applying for source verification.
http://mcc.ca/repository/submit-a-document/

Good luck!

Reactions: Mehrunnisa

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Before MCC ......HEC verification would be require or Not?

I am from karachi

Dr.hidayat

Nov 7, 2019
just need to get attested copy of degree and passport right?
No need to fill and submit identity certificate available on mcc website for img?

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I did MBBS , M.Sc in Diabetes. I also done 2 years certification/diploma in Ultrasound from Private Institute from Karachi,Pakistan..Where should i go for its attestation?
HEC denied to attest it
May i go to MCC or What ?