+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA FROM VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY OF PAKISTAN

newone1

Oct 11, 2012
dear friends i am going to apply under FSW2, my MBA degree is from VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY OF PAKISTAN.
will CIO and LVO give me 22 points for this degree???? my friend told me cio does not give points for vu pak.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it is regular or distance if you have transcripts/Convocation/Provisional/Migration and if you have accredited letter from the University then only you are eligible for full points only if VO satisfies.

newone1

Oct 11, 2012
THE SUPER KING said:
If it is regular or distance if you have transcripts/Convocation/Provisional/Migration and if you have accredited letter from the University then only you are eligible for full points only if VO satisfies.
vu is recognized by higher education commission pak and also recognized by 73 countries , i have transcript with credit hours earned as well as degree , transcript can be verified online.

newone1

Oct 11, 2012
dear friends i am going to apply under FSW2, my MBA degree is from VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY OF PAKISTAN.
will CIO and LVO give me 22 points for this degree???? my friend told me cio does not give points for vu pak.

newone1

Oct 11, 2012

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
newone1 said:
Go ahead, LVO accepts VU Pakistan(Government Own University)....and you will get 100% 22 Points on your MBA qualification

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
newone1 said:
no doubt 22 points :)

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
THE SUPER KING said:
no doubt you will 100% get 22 points if you have all required documents what i said in my previous post.
Please submit following documents to LVO as told by my friend.
1- MBA Transcript & Degree
2- Overall Marks / Percentage Certificate & Character Certificate (Which highlight you as a "Regular Student")
3- Provisional Certificate (which also highlight "awarded to the University convocation")

Hope you will understand...

MOA.2001

Jun 11, 2017
I have graduated as an Industrial Engineer from NED University in Karachi. WES recognized my NED Bachelors in Engineering Degree as being equivalent to Canadian 4 year bachelors degree. To boost my score further, I am considering getting 1 year diploma from Virtual University of Pakistan in Business Administration. Virtual University of Pakistan is recognized by WES as authentic institute according to WES Canada website (Documents Required Section). I have no idea if the post graduate diploma is equivalent to diploma in Canada or not. If someone has applied for assessment of this diploma from VU, kindly update us regarding the outcome so that many students could better decide and save their time.

It would be really helpful. Thank you for your cooperation.