+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA from an IIM

aron

Sep 22, 2010
Hi,

can anyone please enlighten me about the prospects of getting a job in canada for an IIM graduate.
i am currently pursuing MBA with specialization in marketing and finance and will be passing out in Mar 2011.
i have a job ex of 2.8 yr in IT industry.

what are the channels through which i should apply for a job?

Thanks

Canadian Career Coach

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try sending a note to Nabil through his blog: http://www.immigrationexpertise.com/2009/06/spring-in-canada-video.html

He has successfully immigrated to Canada and is in the IT profession -- he may be able to offer you some great advice.

To get valuable information about the Canadian job search market visit: www.careego.com

var

Mar 25, 2011
Hi,

I am also an MBA graduate from IIM with 1.5 yrs of work experience. Can you please tell me how to find a banking job in Toronto, so that I can migrate to Canada?

Cdn28

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
You need to create a Canadian styled resume and cover letter.

do your research of the banks in Canada and look at their current opportunities and what key words they display in their ads.

It can be very, very challenging to find work when you're not already in the country. Don't expect a lot of employers to sponsor you as they have too many options of already eligible people here.

It takes a lot of determination and follow-up.