+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA Brock ISP Program

Cao Huy

Nov 8, 2023
Hello everyone,

I recently got acceptance by MBA ISP Program by Brock. Could I ask you guys is this a good MBA program? With the total fee is approximately $83k, is it worth it? Am I able to find a job after finishing the program within Ontario bc as I can see that finding a job here is pretty competitive? And I am just a average student, how intensive is the program?
Thank you for your guys help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I recently got acceptance by MBA ISP Program by Brock. Could I ask you guys is this a good MBA program? With the total fee is approximately $83k, is it worth it? Am I able to find a job after finishing the program within Ontario bc as I can see that finding a job here is pretty competitive? And I am just a average student, how intensive is the program?
Thank you for your guys help.
Not a great MBA program but not awful. Whether you’ll be able to get a job depends on what you did your undergrad in, your work history and why you specialize in during your MBA. Assume you may not have worked in Canada have you worked for large multinationals in another country?

Cao Huy

Nov 8, 2023
Not a great MBA program but not awful. Whether you’ll be able to get a job depends on what you did your undergrad in, your work history and why you specialize in during your MBA. Assume you may not have worked in Canada have you worked for large multinationals in another country?
I applied to MBA program right after graduating LLB. During undergraduate time, I just was interns for the court and some minor domestic companies. I assume that the job opportunities for me after finishing MBA in Canada will be an internship position or some minor role for newbie right? Hard start at the beginning I guess