+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May2014 applicants

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline said:
Submitted app May 30 and started processing June 02
Woooooooooooooow that's super fast. Do you know someone at CIC by any chance?
baba2010 said:
Hi
I submit mine on May 31 with my daughter and today e case shows its received and they send me letter and book on june 2 and file is in process from july 31.
:)
So the processing started on July 31st ;-)

Anyways congrats baba2010 !

What is your location/local office ?

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
thanks for the correction yes process start on July and my local office is Mississauga but I have one more question.we are moving this Friday so even if I changed my address online it takes 5 business days to showup so do u think its a problem for me?

Observer

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baba, changing the address might add complexity to the process. My advise to keep your address as is till the oath.

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
but how it possible?I think we are supposed to inform them about changing address.?please correct me if I m wrong.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baba2010 said:
thanks for the correction yes process start on July and my local office is Mississauga but I have one more question.we are moving this Friday so even if I changed my address online it takes 5 business days to showup so do u think its a problem for me?
I would change my address online right away. You can do it 15 days before you move. Also on interview days, it's good to inform the agent in case your address has not been updated yet. I would also update the address on my DL and Health card and take the receipt with me to the interview. This way you would be doing everything right. What if it ' takes long time for them to send you oath letter and they need to update your file ? they may ask for lease or something to show where you lived from xx to xx .

k2009

Aug 29, 2014
My recieved application date is mid May 2014.
My in process date is mid july 2014.
Recieved line still appear until now.
Stay in downtown toronto.

ECas no more update from in process date in mid july 2014.

Any one in the same situation?

Easy Case, not complicate, except short trip out of country for holidays 10 times in 4 years.

No Recieved line disappeared until now.

:'( :'(

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
some people get the test and oath while received line is still there.
k2009 said:
My recieved application date is mid May 2014.
My in process date is mid july 2014.
Recieved line still appear until now.
Stay in downtown toronto.

ECas no more update from in process date in mid july 2014.

Any one in the same situation?

Easy Case, not complicate, except short trip out of country for holidays 10 times in 4 years.

No Recieved line disappeared until now.

:'( :'(

RizGav28

Oct 16, 2014

Hello Everyone,

SANTA CAME EARLY>>>> :eek:
We received our Oath Taking invite yesterday . ;D Here is our timeline :

Received Application : May 26
In Process: July 22
Received Line Dissapearance : Sept 16
Test Invite : October 28
Actual Test: Nov 12
Oath Invite: Nov 17
Actual Oath: Dec 1

Our office is Missisauga. I think not unless there is something unusual, processing is between 5-7 months for this office.
Hope the rest of May/June applicants will get test /oath invites before the end of the year.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats dear and thanks for your warm wishes.

RizGav28 said:

Hello Everyone,

Our office is Missisauga. I think not unless there is something unusual, processing is between 5-7 months for this office.
Hope the rest of May/June applicants will get test /oath invites before the end of the year.

moein

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
still nothing ;(
xenon said:
moein - did you hear about your test?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
RizGav28 said:

Hello Everyone,

Congrats Riz. Mississauga is moving really fast....other offices not so much. I've exact same timeline, my received line just disappeared like couple of weeks ago...lets see

RizGav28

Oct 16, 2014
Blackbook said:
Congrats Rizz!!

I am still waiting on oath letter Mississauga Office since OCT 30. I hope Santa will pass by me soon :)
Thanks Blackbook... I'm sure yours will be there before end of the year . Santa is on his way :)

K camp

Jul 7, 2014
Did my test today in mississauga...a lot of the things that was studied wasn't on paper put used my common senses and pass....got oath letter after interview...not just me alone put almost everyone that pass and paper work was ok...Monday I will b canadian....it all took 7 months with fingerprint

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
K camp said:
Did my test today in mississauga...a lot of the things that was studied wasn't on paper put used my common senses and pass....got oath letter after interview...not just me alone put almost everyone that pass and paper work was ok...Monday I will b canadian....it all took 7 months with fingerprint
Congratulations and how was your interview with officer?