+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May2014 applicants

MOONLIGHT64

Sep 20, 2014
Thank you Goldline for the information, you are more witty than me. you are right the origin is Sydney, but I don't know if this is positive or negative that I got RQ while my file is still in Sydney rather than it is in the local office.
if anyone have more information about this point so please I need your feedback.
thanks

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
MOONLIGHT64 said:
Thank you Goldline for the information, you are more witty than me. you are right the origin is Sydney, but I don't know if this is positive or negative that I got RQ while my file is still in Sydney rather than it is in the local office.
if anyone have more information about this point so please I need your feedback.
thanks
There is no difference when a crocodile bites you, no matter it is American crocodile or Australian crocodile, both will be so painful.
But currently I've seen many people with RQ being processed very fast. I think they will give you a test first, then review your RQ. You should send your documents asap, and make it easier for them to review by organizing it nicely and letters of explanation on anything specific. For example, give bank statements, bills, etc with consecutive dates, not mixed up.
Don't suffer your mind by hoping so much that the process will be fast. Anyway, it's just a license to vote, everything else is the same. Always hope for the best and prepared for the worst. Good luck.
Btw, do you have any idea why the crocodile bites you?

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOONLIGHT64 said:
thanks
What you got is what we call a Pre test residence questionnaire, somehow it's better than post test one When I get home I will send a link for a document that gives more details.

MOONLIGHT64

Sep 20, 2014
Goldline said:
What you got is what we call a Pre test residence questionnaire, somehow it's better than post test one When I get home I will send a link for a document that gives more details.
Awaiting your link, appreciated

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://residencequestionnaire.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/atip-op407.pdf
Page 3,4 and 5

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOONLIGHT64 said:
I have the same case,
sep 19 the received line disappeared
sep 22 called the cic who told that my file is still in Sydney
sep 23 I got RQ from Mississauga office ( I think it is standard form) requesting supportive documents for residency although all the requested docs have been submitted with the application even CBSA, Health record from the ministry, Lease agreement, my son's school transcripts...
all the requested docs are already submitted with the application which is received on May 20 which means that they may be not even opened my file( nothing new to be added) . I reached to a conclusion that they choose a number of files randomly and send RQ just to extend the processing period due to the huge backlog.

Note: the cic agents answers over the phone are assumptions ( they told me that my file is still in Sydney and the next day I got the RQ from Mississauga office).
Don't worried it'll be processd very fast after you submit all the documents. By the way, Does your eCase updated showing any information regarding a RQ received?

MOONLIGHT64

Sep 20, 2014
Goldline said:
residencequestionnaire.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/atip-op407.pdf
Page 3,4 and 5
First I would like to thank you for your cooperation.
what I understand that being received a RQ before the file being transferred to the local office means that it is a time saving so when my file will be transferred to Mississauga office no more RQ is expected and then they may send the test notice.
If I misunderstood please clarify..

MOONLIGHT64

Sep 20, 2014
carluccio said:
Don't worried it'll be processd very fast after you submit all the documents. By the way, Does your eCase updated showing any information regarding a RQ received?
only the received line disappeared, nothing about the RQ or other changes in the eCase

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
In my case the RQ was sent from Sydney, but it came fast. Sent on 17th and received in Mississauga on 23rd. That's pretty faster than the AOR.

When my spouse spoke with the agent, she was told that the file is transferred to Mississauga office.

Did any one else hear the same stuff when they called CIC call center?

Thanks
C.Lad

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Just got my GCMS notes(2 days early) but it is just my application, there are no electronic notes. I thought choosing "physical file" will get me the complete application + notes? Oh well!.

The only interesting thing is my CBSA report - it has just entry dates (no exit information). Some pages are withheld(blank) due to privacy act (probably security checks). So in a nutshell, there was no information. Disappointing!

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
SenoritaBella said:
Just got my GCMS notes(2 days early) but it is just my application, there are no electronic notes. I thought choosing "physical file" will get me the complete application + notes? Oh well!.

The only interesting thing is my CBSA report - it has just entry dates (no exit information). Some pages are withheld(blank) due to privacy act (probably security checks). So in a nutshell, there was no information. Disappointing!
how many days did it take to get your ATIP?
In ATIP, does it include CBSA record? or you order CBSA report separately?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I applied Aug 25th, got it Sep 23rd. I asked for my physical file only and it came with a copy of CBSA report. I did not order CBSA report separately.

suresure said:
how many days did it take to get your ATIP?
In ATIP, does it include CBSA record? or you order CBSA report separately?

MOONLIGHT64

Sep 20, 2014
guys, can anybody advise whether social assistance monthly receipts are positive documents to be sent with the RQ which verify my physical residence knowing that for 3 yrs I was not employed..